Wednesday 1 March 2023

*DEVOTION WEDNESDAY 01-03-2023 | DAY 31/40 | UNCOMMON HELP FROM ABOVE*

*DEVOTION WEDNESDAY 01-03-2023 | DAY 31/40 | UNCOMMON HELP FROM ABOVE*



● *Happy New Month Of March 2023 and Shekinah Greetings To You All Word Of Life!!*


● Today, I pray and cry to the Lord to send someone in our midst uncommon help from his throne as IT IS WRITTEN in *Psalms 20:2*, The Lord will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion.


● *AS YOU PRAY TODAY, ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH, SOMEONE WILL RECEIVE A RAW UNCOMMON HELP FROM ABOVE THAT WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF ALL KIND OF PREDICAMENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST*


*My God and My Father,..*


● I pray with *Isaiah 30:7* ... I refuse to rely on the help of horses. I rebuke and reprove any fear in me (fear of tomorrow, fear of failure, fear of death …) and establish my faith in you and your Holy Word. 


● I pray with *Isaiah 50:7* ... THE LORD GOD WILL HELP ME; therefore shall I not be confounded ... and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 


● I pray with *Isaiah 50:9* ..."Behold, THE LORD GOD WILL HELP ME; and no one shall condemn me.


● I pray with  *Psalms 27:9* ...I have none else than you. I don’t just need help from you but you and you alone are my only and one HELP!


● I pray with *Psalms 40:17* ... Thank you for sending your help to me and being a help to me from now on and forever more




✍️ *Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment