Thursday 16 March 2023

DAY 6/9 UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON SONG | THURSDAY 16TH MARCH 2023

 DAY 6/9 UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON SONG | THURSDAY 16TH MARCH 2023



● From *Psalms 40:3,* David the psalmist says, “He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.


● In *Ecclesiastes 3:1,* the Bible says, To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


● Specifically in *Ecclesiastes 3:4,* the Bible says, there is s time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;


● I strongly believe that for someone under the sound of my voice, the time to sing a new song has finally come. If it is you, confess it and believe it … IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SING A NEW SONG ...


● When David says "He has put a new song in my mouth", what does David mean? David means 


● 1- God has put a song of praise in his mouth


● In *Psalms 144:9,* we read, "I will sing a new song to you, O God: on a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises to you."


● In *Psalms 149:1,* the Bible says, "Praise you the LORD. Sing to the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints."


● In *Isaiah 42:10,* the Bible says, "Sing to the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof".


● The text we have just read, David says … a new song to you … Sing to the Lord ..


● Let me challenge somebody today … The song you sing in your car, in your bedroom, in your computer, in your phone, to who do you sing?


● Hear me and hear me well … YOU CANNOT BE A GODLY MAN AND LIKE UNGODLY MUSIC. NO. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.


● My question to someone today is simple : What kind of song do you listen to? 


● The kind of song you incline your ears to hear to reveals a lot about your heart whether you are godly or ungodly.


● 2– When David says that God has put a new song in his mouth, what David means is that … God has filled his mouth with laughter and his tongue with singing.


● God cannot put a new song in your mouth without laughter. Anytime there is a new song, it is spiced with laughter ...


● In *Psalms 126:2,* we read, "Our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD has done great things for them."


● In *Job 8:21,* we read, "He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with happy shouting.


● We have seen and learnt many things from the beginning of the week, but today I have a message for someone among us. God told me to tell you he will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with happy shouting !


● Yes You’ve been weeping. Yes You’ve been upset. Yes There have been tears, and pain, and heartbreak. 


● Yes I know things look dark. But, I can hear the voice of God telling me to tell you from *Psalm 30:15* ... "For his anger endures but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" 


● I don't know who I am talking to this morning. But I can hear God telling me to tell someone again from *Psalms 30:11* ..."I will change your sorrow, your sobbing and your mourning into dancing. I will remove your sackcloth and clothe you with joy"


● Today morning, someone is allowed to sing : *So long, bye bye... So long, bye bye ... Goodbye to my pain ... And my sorrow ... So long, bye bye...*


● Welcome to your dancing season. Welcome to your season of laughter. Welcome to your season of celebration. Welcome to your season whereby your neighbor will ask you … What is the secret of your laughter ?


● Someone might ask me … Pastor, how will it be possible? How can God fill my mouth with laughter ?


● Yesterday I was having a phone conversation with one of my daughter sharing with me her testimony, her new job, the package the company offers ... I am telling you … From the beginning to the end of the conversation, there was only laughter upon laughter. 


● From now on, if you care to believe, there will be only the cry of laughter in your life in the Name Of Jesus Christ !!!


● Let me prove and demonstrate to you what God is able to do to fill your mouth with laughter


● *1st way :* God is able to open your eyes to see the well you were not able to see before


*In Genesis 21:16*, we read ... "Hagar went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept."


● Why was Hagar crying? Hagar was crying because her child was dying of thirst in the wilderness. 


● She was crying because Abraham sent her away without enough provision to sustain her child. 


● She was crying because she did not have a source of income. She was crying because she was broke. 


● Listen ... In *Genesis 21:17–19*, the Lord (not the Pastor or the aunty or the uncle) opened her eyes to see the well of refreshment and wiped off her tear. 


*I HAVE A DECLARATION FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKE HAGAR CRIES* because of stagnation in your life. You cry because of lack of provision for your family. You cry because you are a single mother,. You cry because the husband like Abraham has let you down, 


● I pray that God will open your inner eyes to see new things . 


● I pray that God will open your inner eyes to see how beautiful you are. 


● I pray that God will open your inner eyes to see how talented you are. 


● I pray that God will open your inner eyes to see your destiny helpers 


● IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!!


● *2nd way* God will fill your mouth with laughter is by opening your womb and granting you your Samuel


*In 1 Samuel 1:7*, Hannah wept because she was barren. 


*In 1 Samuel 1:20*, we read “It came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.”


*I HAVE A DECLARATION FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKE HANNAH CRIES* because of bareness (in your marriage, in your business, in your emotional life...), because of closed doors, because of impossibilities... 


● Believe that nothing is too hard for God. Believe that nothing is impossible with God. Believe that 


● May God open your closed womb in the Name Of Jesus Christ 


● May God grant you the grace to hold your Samuel who will make you laugh in front of your mockers.


● *3rd way :* God will fill your mouth with laughter by making the impossible possible


● When Sara gave birth to Isaac, she said : "God has made me to laugh and all who hear will laugh with me" (Genesis 21:6) ... 


● According to *Gen 17:17;18:12*, the name of Isaac means "laughter". 


● THIS SEASON, GOD WILL GIVE SOMEONE HIS ISAAC AND WILL MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH


● It doesn’t matter how long the enemies have been laughing at you, you will laugh last.


● Very soon you are going to sing : "I never know he will answer me this way, I never know he will answer me this way. I never know he will answer me this way, he will answer me this way, he answer me this way."


● Very soon, everywhere you go there will be greeting you congratulations.


● All those who are

 laughing at you, will now come and laugh with you.


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment