Wednesday 15 March 2023

DAY 6/9 THIRD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | THURSDAY 16-03-2023

DAY 6/9 THIRD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | THURSDAY 16-03-2023




*Father, thank you* because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ( *Philippians 4:13*).


*Father, thank you* because you have not given me a spirit of fear, but the spirit of power, love, and self-discipline ( *2 Timothy 1:7 ESV*).


*Father, thank you* because I am your servant and you take pleasure in my prosperity ( *Psalm 35:27*).


*Father, thank you* because in Christ I am successful and prosperous ( *Psalm 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8*).


*Father, thank you* because Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me ( *Galations 3:13 NIV*).


*Father, thank you* because your presence fills me with all joy and peace in believing so that I abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit ( *Romans 15:13*).


*Father, I praise you* because you are the Lord of peace and in every way, you always gives me His peace ( *2 Thessalonians 3:16*). 


*Father, thank you* because in you I always rejoice and pray without ceasing. In everything, I give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for me ( *I Thessalonians 5:16-18*).


*Father, thank you* because in you I am free from poverty. God’s supply and abundance shall be my portion.


*Father, thank you* because in you I am free from stagnation. Whatever fights the work of my hands, whatever fights the progress of my life, today is dismantled it in the spirit.


*Father, thank you* because in you I am free from shame. I pronounce the blessing for a full life, a life that cannot be interrupted by satanic manipulations and devoid of pain and shame.


*Father, thank you* because in you I am free from premature death. The forces which want to terminate my life before my full years shall not succeed.


*Father, thank you* because in you  I am free from reproach together with the spirit that promotes perpetual shame, dishonour and lack.


*Father, thank you* because "My future is in your hands..." ( *Ps 31:15*)


*Father, thank you* because "I shall not be ashamed in this evil time, and in those days of famine I shall be satisfied." ( *Ps 37:19*)


*Father, thank you* because "You who are in me are greater than he who is in the world" ( *1 John 4:4*)


*Father, thank you* because "The battle is not mine, but Yours." ( *2 Chr 20:15*)


*Father, thank you* because "The very hairs of my head are all numbered and not a hair on my head will be lost." ( *Luke 12:7/ 21:18*)


*Father, thank you* because The gates of my life will not only be opened but will remain opened to bring to me the wealth of the gentiles ( *Isa 60:11*)


*Father, thank you* because The evil forces challenging me at the gate of my life (job, marriage, finances, ...) fall under divine judgement today ( *1 Cor 16:9*)


*Father, thank you* because No man can shut the door God has opened for me ( *Rev 3:8*)


*Father, thank you* because Your angel goes ahead of me to make a way where there seems to be no way ( *Acts 12:9*)


*Father, thank you* because The evil gate keepers appointed by the devil to prevent me access to my divine provision are crushed ( *2 kings 7:17*)!


*Father, thank you* because You are going before me to break the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron and giving me the treasures of darkness ( *Isaiah 45:1-3*)


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* FOR YOU WILL MAKE ME A MARVEL TO THOSE WHO REJECT ME ! *Genesis 43:33*


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* FOR DOING MARVELS OPENLY IN MY LIFE THAT WILL CAUSE MY ENEMIES TO BE TROUBLED AND BE HASTED AWAY!  *Psalms 48:5*


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* FOR SUBDUING THE STORMS AND WIND OF MY LIFE THAT WILL CAUSE ME TO BE A LIVING MARVEL IN MY GENERATION!  *Matthew 8:27*


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU*  FOR HIS NAME WILL BE GLORIFIED THROUGH ME AND IN ME!  *Matthew 9:8*


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU*  FOR ENDOWING ME WITH SUPERNATURAL WISDOM ENABLING ME TO SPEAK ACCURATELY AND SILENCE ALL MY ADVERSARIES.  *Mark 12:17*


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* for removing my name among those who sorrow!


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* for making jobless agent of pain and tears in my life


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* for manifesting visible positive result of fruitfulness in my life!


*FATHER, I PRAISE YOU* for changing my season permanently and for good for the rest of my life!


*I PRAISE YOU* for turning to joy the tears from setbacks that has exhausted my power to move forward !


*I PRAISE YOU* for arresting, Confusing and Exposing every Ahitophel around me that is causing me pain and tears


I worship you today for You are my ABBA Father. Rom 8:15


I worship you today for You are my Burden Bearer. Ps  55:22


I worship you today for You are the Creator of the Universe and everything in it. Gen 1:1


I worship you today for You are my Deliverer. Ps 18:2


I worship you today for You are Eternal. Jer 10:10


I worship you today for You are Faithful. Deut 32:4


I worship you today for You are Gentle. Matt 11:29


I worship you today for You are Holy. Rev 4:8


I worship you today for You are Immutable (Does not change) Mal 3: 6 / James 1:17


I worship you today for You are Jehovah Rapha (He Heals). Exo 15:26


I worship you today for You are King. Ps 5:2


I worship you today for You are Love. 1 John 4:8-10


I worship you today for You are Mighty. Isaiah 9:5


I worship you today for You are always Near (Omnipresent). Ps 119:149-151


I worship you today for You are Omniscient. Psalm 135:14 / Ps 139:1-6


I worship you today for You are my Peace. Eph 2:14


I worship you today for You are El Qanna (Jealous God) Exo 34:14


I worship you today for You are the Restorer of all things. Jer 15:19


I worship you today for You are Sovereign. Dan 4:35


I worship you today for You are True. John 1:14


I worship you today for You are Undefiled (pure). Heb 7:26


I worship you today for You are my Victory. 1 Cor 15:57


I worship you today for You are Wise. Job 12:13


I worship you today for You are eXcellent.  Psa 8:1


I worship you today for You are YHWH (I AM who I AM). Exo 3:14


I worship you today for You are Zealous (He is very passionate in His love & protection of His children). 2 Ki 19:31


*Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment