Saturday 4 March 2023

DAY 34/40 | UNCOMMON RELEASE | SATURDAY 04-03-2023



DAY 34/40 | UNCOMMON RELEASE | SATURDAY 04-03-2023

● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE


● It has taken the hand of God to force Pharaoh to release the people of Israel from their bondage.


● In Exodus 3:19, we read "I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand".


● When the magicians saw the hand of God at work, they all said unto Pharaoh, THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD ... (Exodus 8:19)


● I DECLARE TO SOMEONE WHO IS IN CHRIST THAT THE SAME HAND OF GOD WILL BE SO MIGHTLY MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE THAT THE WITCHES, WIZZARDS AND SORCERERS WILL BOW AND DECLARE TO YOU "THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD"


Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of your hand, I praise you because in my life...

● I am free from poverty. God’s supply and abundance shall be my portion.

● I am free from stagnation. Whatever fights the work of my hands, whatever fights the progress of my life, today is dismantled it in the spirit.

● I am free from shame. I pronounce the blessing for a full life, a life that cannot be interrupted by satanic manipulations and devoid of pain and shame.

● I am free from premature death. The forces which want to terminate my life before my full years shall not succeed.

● I am free from reproach together with the spirit that promotes perpetual shame, dishonour and lack.

✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment