Wednesday 15 February 2023

DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FROM FINANCIAL EMBARRASSMENT | DAY 17/40 | UNCOMMON PROVISION

● DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FROM FINANCIAL EMBARRASSMENT




● Paul says in Philippians 4:19 My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


● Tonight, I'd like to address 3 anti-covenantal practices (among many) people use/refer to to provide to their needs which at the end of the day put them into all kind of financial shame and reproach in their lives : stealing/borrowing/begging.


● FREE YOURSELF FROM BORROWING


● Somebody may ask, "Is it a sin to borrow?". My answer is this, "The question is not about whether borrowing is a sin or not. The question is about "what does God say about borrowing?".


● Here are 4 major biblical truths about the reality of borrowing. 


● Before then, may I make it clear that *borrowing is a choice. No lender comes to you to force you to borrow. No circumstance whatsoever it can be forces you to borrow. No bank comes to you to force you to borrow. You borrow by choice.


● Someone said, “You are free to make choices but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

● 1st truth : By the act of borrowing, I give willingly (I make a choice to give to) the lender permission and power over me to oppress me, to torment me and to abuse me anytime I don't have what to pay back.


● Proverbs 22:26-27 (BBE) 26 Be not one of those who give their hands in an agreement, or of those who make themselves responsible for debts: 27 If you have nothing with which to make payment, HE WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR BED FROM UNDER YOU.


● This text talks about the practice of pledges or collaterals understood as something pledged as security for repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in the event of a default.


● Collateral is an item of value used to secure a loan. Collateral minimizes the risk for lenders. If a borrower defaults on the loan, the lender can seize the collateral and sell it to recoup its losses.


● In the Bible, there is a story of a man who took a loan. And he used his two sons as collateral in case of a default.


● He died. He failed to pay. His children were taken as slaves by the creditor because the father made them collaterals. God forbid.


● To take away the bed means = sleeplessness, restlessness, insomnia, peacelessness … 


● 2nd truth: By the act of borrowing, I make myself willingly a slave to the lender (whether individual or institution).


● Proverbs 22:7 "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."


● In Scriptures, I recall the story of the man of God in 2 Kings chapter 4 who died and left behind him debts which caused the lender to make his sons slaves.


● The Passion Translation


7 If you borrow money with interest, you’ll end up serving the interests of your creditors, for the rich rule over the poor.


● MESSAGE


The poor are always ruled over by the rich, so don’t borrow and put yourself under their power.


● 3rd truth: By the act of borrowing, I'm telling God: "You are too slow."


2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


Friend, the Lord is not slack … His time is perfect. 


● 4th truth: NOT BORROWING IS A COMMAND FROM THE LORD. IT IS NOT AN OPTION...


Deuteronomy 15:6 "For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but THOU SHALT NOT BORROW; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee."


Deuteronomy 28:12 "The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and THOU SHALT NOT BORROW.


Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."


● WHAT ARE THE KEYS FOR A DEBT FREE LIFE? 


● 1st KEY : THE KEY OF CHOICE AND TRUST IN GOD


To be debt free is possible and is a matter of choice. To be debt free is 


- Choosing not to be a slave to any lender (whether individual or institution). 

- Choosing not to give  any lender (whether individual or institution) power over your finances. 

- Choosing to comply to God's instruction and making God the only source of your living. 

- Choosing to trust God and wait upon him.


Mark 9:23 (KJV)  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to him that believeth.


● 2nd KEY : THE KEY OF CONTENTMENT


To be debt free, it takes learning to discipline yourself to be content with what you have from God.


Philippians 4:11 ... I’ve learned to be content in whatever situation I’m in... I’ve learned the secret of how to live when I’m full or when I’m hungry, when I have too much or when I have too little.


● 3rd KEY : THE KEY OF PLANIFICATION


To be debt free, it takes learning to plan ahead properly and manage efficiently your resources (time, money,...).


Proverbs 19:21 says, "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."


● FREE YOURSELF FROM BEGGING


You have not been redeemed to be pitied, nor to be a burden.  No. You have been redeemed to be envied ; to be a giver and to live in financial dignity after the order of Isaac.


Genesis 26:14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.


Begging is shameful


Luke 16:3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.


David makes it clear..


Psalm 37:25... I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.


WHEN YOU ARE A BURDEN TO OTHERS


1) They will be tired of you

2) You will be given contemptuous names

3) You will lack a voice in the society


That will never be your portion IJN. 


STEALING IS A CURSE...AND A SIN...


Zechariah 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.


Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.


WORD-DELIVERANCE-SESSIONS


● Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


The first part of the text was ... MY GOD ...and the question we asked and answered was WHO IS THE GOD OF UNCOMMON PROVISION.


● The God Paul is talking about is The God Of Uncommon Provision, meaning the God who can and who is able to provide for men beyond what human's mind, brain, thoughts can ever imagine or think.


● The second part of the text is ... IN GLORY ... and the question we will ask and find the answer is WHY WILL THE GOD OF UNCOMMON PROVISION PROVIDE FOR US


● The answer is simple : He provides for the glory of his Name in one hand and to spare his children from shame and reproach in another hand.


● That's why Paul says, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches IN GLORY by Christ Jesus


● I underline IN GLORY, which means that when God is the one who supplies, he supplies in a way that gives glory to Him and makes his recipient to share in the same glory.


● Which means in another word lacking heavenly supply, lacking uncommon provision, lacking the Provision from above can and will put someone in shame, in reproach, in embarrassment, which we call FINANCIAL EMBARRASSMENT OR FINANCIAL SHAME.


● What happens when someone is financially embarrassed? or financially in shame or financially in reproach?


1- They become a laughingstock, subjected to general mockery or ridicule.

2- They are always in tears and always asked, "Where is your God?"


Psalm 42:3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 


Psalm 42:10  As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? 


Psalm 115:2  Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? 


3- They are financially unfruitful, financially unproductive, poor, financially unsuccessful, they have a financial Goliath standing in from of them and insulting their God and they are powerless to deal with.


● Maybe you are there and that is your case, I have a message for you from the Word Of the Lord...


● God is not indifferent to your shame. God does not overlook your shame. God is aware and concerned when you are in such a place. And he promises to you ...


● What is God saying? 


● 1- For any shameful experience you have ever gone through, God is promising you double restoration.  Hallelujah !


Zechariah 9:12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee; 


Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. 


● He did it for Job. Job was financially embarrassed to the extent that his wife told him to curse God and die. But what was the end?


Job 42:10 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before. 


● 2- He will not only restore, but He will also take it away/roll it away so that it will never happen again in your life


Joshua 5:9 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day. 


Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 


Joe 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 


Joe 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 


● Do you believe that you are his people? If you believe, this promise is for you.


● 3- The Lord will not only restore. He will not only roll away. He will also show himself alive in your life as the God of uncommon provision Hallelujah !!!


Micah 7:10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.


● He did it to Rachel and Elisabeth who were subjected to a public reproach by opening their womb, he is doing it also to you by opening your financial womb in the Name Of Jesus Christ


Genesis 30:22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. 


Genesis 30:23 And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach: 


Luke 1:25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men. 


PROPHETIC UTTERANCES

● This week onward, God will show himself in your life as the God Of Uncommon Provision.

● Any area in your life where there is a mark of disgrace, where people asked you, where is your God, God will turn it into glory and they will see your God.

● Jesus took your shame and reproach on the Cross so that you will share his glory. I declare illegal for you to carry financial shame and reproach in the Name Of Jesus Christ !

● The Lord is rolling away the financial reproach from you.

● The Lord is turning your tears into joy.


CALLING UPON THE GOD OF ELIJAH : LORD, SHOW YOURSELF


Isa 50:7  For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 


x

1 Kings 18:36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.


1 Kings 18:37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.


PASTOR TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment