Sunday 30 December 2018

SUNDAY 30.12.2018 ... DAY 21 ... ... IN 2019 ... FIGHT THE EVIL SPIRIT OF WASTE ...


The lives of many people in the scriptures were wasted: the life of Cain was wasted through his inability to control his anger; the life of Samson was wasted with the wrong woman; the kingship of Saul was wasted through his disobedience; the prophetic ministry of Gehazi was wasted through his greed, and unteachability.

As you prepare to enter 2019, I pray that you will make yourself a favour not to allow the devil who is the master waster to waste your year in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Today, standing on the Word of God from this altar, I take authority against anti-harvest evil powers assigned by the enemy to attack and waste your harvest.

Let us pray ...

Prayer 1 | Father, this year 2019, standing on Isaiah 65:23, I declare that I shall not again labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Prayer 2 | Father, this year 2019,standing on Malachi 3:10, I rebuke the Amalekites and Midianites assigned to devour my harvest in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Prayer 3 | Father, this year 2019, standing on John 16:24, I declare that my joy shall be full in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Prayer 4 | Father, this year 2019, stranding on Zechariah 2:5, I declare that from henceforth the LORD is the wall of fire around me to keep the Amalekites and Midianites away of my field in the Name of Jesus Christ,

Prayer 5 | Father, this year 2019, my enemies will no more eat my corn nor drink my wine or rob the fruit of my labour in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Prayer 6 | Father, this year 2019, my life will move forward far away from wasters in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Prayer 7 | Father, this year 2019, baptize me with the spirit of heavenly wisdom for a good management of the ressources at my disposal in the Name of Jesus Christ!

JESUS IS LORD
PASTOR TD KASUKU
THE WORD OF LIFE CHURCH INT'L

No comments:

Post a Comment