Sunday 22 April 2018

NO MORE EXCUSES...DEDICATION PRAYER OF THE WEEK...

*SUNDAY 22.04.2018*
*DEDICATION PRAYER OF THE WEEK*



🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

I declare and I decree you created me for a purpose and I thank you because your purpose shall be fulfilled in my life this week IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD has made everything for his own purpose, even wicked people for the day of trouble."

🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

I declare and I decree you have only good plans for me this week, plan of peace, plan of joy, plan of hope and not plan of frustration, not plan of sorrow, not plan of disappointment IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

I declare and I decree John 11:23, “My dream shall rise again”. Everything the devil has destroyed, killed, stolen will come back to me this week IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

I declare and I decree I will no longer breastfeed death, poverty, mediocrity, sin in my life IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

I declare and I decree my new day is dawning. I start a new story in my life. I declare and I decree the end of darkness, the end of disappointment, the end of sorrow, the end of frustration IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

🙏 My God, my Father, this week ...

IT IS WRITTEN IN Isaiah 54:14 "I will be established in righteousness. I will be far from oppression. I will not be afraid. I will be far from destruction, so it won’t come near you.

I cast out worry and I receive back peace IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

I cast out disappointment and I receive back happiness IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

I cast out poverty and I receive back my prosperity IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

I cast out depression and I receive back my joy IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

I cast out this miserable life and I receive back my glorious life IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
JESUS IS LORD!

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment