Thursday 22 February 2018

WHO IS JESUS CHRIST? ... DAY 21... THE 7 "I AM" OF JESUS CHRIST

THURSDAY 22.02.2018
THE 7 "I AM" OF JESUS


The mighty God of the universe calls Himself I AM. In Exodus 3:14, the Bible says, “And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM” (KJV).

Moses had said, “When I go down to Egypt and the people ask me who sent me, what shall I tell them” (Cf. Exodus 3:13). God said, “You tell them that I AM sent you.”

Jesus completed the statement that was given to Moses. Seven times in the Gospel of John He uses the expression, “I am.” 

First He said, “I am the bread of life.He who comes to Me shall never hunger” (John 6:35).

People cannot be satisfied with anything less than Christ. Jesus said, “I am the living bread which came down from heaven” (Cf. John 6:33). “If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever” (John 6:51).

Second, Jesus said, “I am the light of the world” (John 8:12).

What the sun is to the earth, Jesus Christ is to the human heart. 

Third, Jesus said, “I am the door” (John 10:9).

Every building I’ve ever been in has an entrance somewhere. The Kingdom of God also has an entrance. It is Jesus Christ. A building may have many doors but God has only one door to His Kingdom, and that door is Jesus Christ.

Fourth, Jesus said, “I am the true vine” (John 15:1). 

When you receive Christ, He gives you supernatural power to love even people you don’t like. 

Fifth, Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11).

The Bible says, “All we like sheep have gone astray” (Isaiah 53:6). Man is like sheep. We wander around blind; we get lost. We’re lost from God. We’ve strayed from God.

Sixth, Jesus said in John 11:25, “I am the resurrection and the life.” 

He offers us eternal life. 

Seventh, Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6). 

In John 6:44, He says, “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him.”

= PRAYER = PRAYER = PRAYER=

SING PRAISE, WORSHIP, CELEBRATE, EXALT JESUS THE GREAT I AM TODAY AND FOREVER. HE IS WORTHY ...


SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment