Friday 16 February 2018

WHO IS JESUS CHRIST ? ... DAY 15 ... THE MYSTERY OF THE SEVENFOLD BLOOD OF SPRINKLING

FRIDAY 16.02.2018
DAY 15
THE MYSTERY OF THE SEVENFOLD BLOOD OF SPRINKLING


According to Scriptures in the God's Law, it was decreed that the Blood of Atonement was to be sprinkled SEVEN TIMES 

We find the decree in 

Leviticus 4:6 And the priest shall dip his finger in the blood, and sprinkle of the blood seven times before the LORD, before the vail of the sanctuary.

Leviticus 4:17...  sprinkle [it] seven times before the LORD, [even] before the vail.

Leviticus 14:51 ... sprinkle the house seven times:

Leviticus 16:14 ... he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

Leviticus 16:19 ...he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, ... 

Numbers 19:4 And Eleazar the priest shall take of her blood with his finger, and sprinkle of her blood directly before the tabernacle of the congregation seven times:

The Bible mentions in order 7 Places Jesus Bled:

1st place : His flogged backside from scourging (John 19:1)

The striped backside shows Jesus is our BURDEN-BEARER, and His yoke is Easy and Light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

2nd place : His pierced head with a Crown of Thorns (John 19:2)

The pierced temples of His head show Jesus has won the victory over the domain of the mind and thought life, bearing the crown of thorns so we can don the 'helmet of Salvation'. (2nd Corinthians 10:4-5; Ephesians 6:17)

3rd and 4th place : His two pierced hands/wrists (John 19:18)

The pierced hands show Jesus has redeemed our works and offerings before our Father and has made them acceptable. (Hebrews 13:15-16)

5th and 6th place : His two pierced feet/heels (John 19:18)

The pierced feet show Jesus has redeemed our walk with our Father throughout life, also enabling us to travel into all the world speaking of His good news. (Romans 10:15; 2nd Corinthians 5:7; Galatians 5:25)

7th place : His pierced side with Blood & Water (John 19:34)

The pierced side with the blood and water speak to the fact Jesus has redeemed our hearts and inner man (what it's all about), for the water spilt forth has near universally been understood to refer medically to the 'pericardium', a sac of fluid surrounding the heart, which would indicate Jesus' heart was pierced in His death on our behalf. (Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 3:16; Hebrews 10:22)

MY CONFESSION TODAY . . .

CONFESSION 1 #FREE FROM CURSE#

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I confess that I am free from any curse (spoken, unspoken or generational).
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

CONFESSION 2 #HEIR OF ABRAHAM’S BLESSING#

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I confess that by redemption, I am an heir of Abraham’s blessing.
Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
CONFESSION 3 #BLESSED TO BE ABOVE#

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that I am set for a destiny high above all nations of earth IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:1 "… the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth; Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath,…

CONFESSION 4 #BLESSED EVERYWHERE#

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that I am blessed in the city, in my workplace, in my house and everywhere I will be IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:3 "Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
Deuteronomy 28:6 You will be blessed when you come and blessed when you go.
CONFESSION 5 #BLESSED WITH FRUITFULNESS#

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that I am blessed with fruitfulness, abundance and plenteousness in my body, in my mind, in my spirit, in my field, in my farm, in my finances, in my health IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:4-5 You will be blessed. You will have children. Your land will have crops. Your animals will have offspring. Your cattle will have calves, and your flocks will have lambs and kids. The grain you harvest and the bread you bake will be blessed.
Deuteronomy 28:11 The LORD will give you plenty of blessings: You will have many children. Your animals will have many offspring. Your soil will produce many crops in the land the LORD will give you, as he swore to your ancestors.
CONFESSION 6 #BLESSED WITH TRIUMPH AND VICTORY#

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that all my enemies are defeated and will never have victory over me IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:7 The LORD will defeat your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction but run away from you in seven directions.

CONFESSION 7 #BLESSED WITH LIVING PROOFS AND TESTIMONIES#

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that all earth shall see that I am really and effectively blessed by you IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of thee.
CONFESSION 8 #BLESSED WITH OPEN HEAVEN #

My God My Father, I declare and I decree from your Word that my heaven above my head is opened and that rain will never fail to fall upon my field. Consequently, I declare that I will never be lazy. I will never beg. I will never borrow IN JESUS NAME!!!
Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand; and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
CONFESSION 9 #BLESSED WITH AN OBEDIENT HEART#

Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD!

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment