Saturday 20 January 2018

PRAYERS OF CONQUEST 2018 ... DAY 10 ... WHY SIT HERE UNTIL I DIE?"

SATURDAY 20.01.2018 
DAY 10
"WHY SIT HERE UNTIL I DIE?"



INTRODUCTION

The 4 lepers at the gate of Samaria were giants. They were physically weak but spiritually they were a great army. Unfortunately, they never knew it until they had a meeting with themselves and asked to one another this question in 2 Kings 7:3 
"Why sit we here until we die?"
In the process of breaking stagnation and awakening the giant within you, you have to reach the point whereby you can say  like the lepers ‘Enough is Enough. Why am I sitting here until I die?’.

"WHY" QUESTIONS, WISE STEPS AND WISE ACTIONS

The "why" question is crucial for breaking stagnation and awakening of giants. It is a question that helps not only to check the cause of what is happening but also to draw your attention over an unwanted situation so that appropriate actions can be taken to implement the change you desire.

For example, as you face your current situation, you may ask yourself :


Why do I seem not to be making progress?

Why am I poor? Why are things tight for me?
Why am I always in trouble?
Why can’t I achieve like my colleagues who are genuinely doing well not thieves and corrupters?
Why is the ministry not moving forward?
Why is my marriage what it is?
If you are separated or divorced, why am I separated or divorced?
Why am I not making progress in my academics?
Why is my business stagnating or stagnated?
Why am I not married?
Why am I not pregnant?
Why is my wife not pregnant?
Why can’t I keep my job?
Why do I have sleepless nights?
Why can’t I push my ideas through?
Why is the nation in famine?
Why this, why that?
Why can’t we change our destiny?
Why can’t we take a bold step of faith, of adventure to success?
Why am I living in the fear of the unknown?


WHAT TO DO ?

Even you today, do not wait for change to just happen. 

1) You can go in a quiet place and take some days of a personal retreat for a serious one and one with the Lord. In his presence and in quietness of mind, ask some "why" questions concerning the stagnating area of your life.

2) The next thing to do is to make yourself uncomfortable and cry to God in prayer.

The day Jacob wrestled with God’s angel he got his breakthrough. 


The day Jabez cried to God, He was heard. 
The day Hannah cried to God, the book of remembrance was opened for her sake.

3)  Prayer is not enough. The next thing to do is to expect him to speak to you

  • Through the Bible, 
  • Through the teachings of his anointed servants, 
  • Through the testimonies of people who went through what you go through, 
  • Through relevant books dealing with your issue

4) When God speaks to you and shows you what to do, obey it and do it by taking wise steps and wise actions. 

The four lepers did not only ask the "why" questions. They made a move of faith to the camp of the Syrians. As they were moving, the Lord broke the siege of the Syrians by supernaturally turning their footsteps into a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, [even] the noise of a great host causing the Syrians to flee.
2 Kings 7:5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, [there was] no man there. 

CONCLUSION


In this season, I believe that the moment the fire of God stirs up holy anger in you over your situation and you pray with spiritual violence, every yoke of stagnation will be broken.

PRAYER GUIDELINES



Today, as you arise from that statu quo and take the step of faith, I see your enemies who hold  back illegally your wealth releasing it back to you in the Name of Jesus Christ!

DECLARE IT AND PRAY ___________________

Today, God is commanding you to arise to possess your God ordained  possession.  In the Name of Jesus Christ, no one will take it away from you because it is for you. ARISE TODAY AND TAKE IT !

DECLARE AND PRAY ___________________

FATHER, CAUSE SOMEONE TO WAKE UP FROM SLEEP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO ADVANCE IN HIS LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

DECLARE AND PRAY ___________________

FATHER, BREAK IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE POWERS OF DARKNESS THAT DECEIVE YOUR PEOPLE AND KEEP THEM STAGNATING IN LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

DECLARE AND PRAY ___________________



SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD!


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment