Saturday 23 December 2017

12 KEYS OF SUCCESS IN 2018 ... KEY NUMBER 4 ... BE LED BY GOD ...

SATURDAY 23.12.2017
KEY NUMBER 4 : 
BE LED BY GOD


It is a curse and a sign of rebellion when a child of God lives his life without the leading of God.

Isaiah 30:1 "Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:"
To be free from that curse in our life, we ought to commit ourselves to the leading of God for every single detail of our lives as true child of God.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
 IN 2018, BE LED BY GOD . . . 



WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING LED BY GOD ?

A) When God leads, He guards. When God guards, He cares. No God's leading, no protection.
Deuteronomy 32:10 He found his people in a desert land, in a barren place where animals howl. He guarded them, took care of them, and protected them because they were helpless.

B) When God leads, we access to the best of what He has in store for us. 
Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD, your Defender, the Holy One of Israel, says: I am the LORD your God. I teach you what is best for you. I lead youwhere you should go.

C) When God leads, He turns the desert into a fertile place. No God's leading no God's provision.

Isaiah 48:21 They weren’t thirsty when he led them through the deserts. He made water flow from a rock for them. He split a rock, and water gushed out.

D) When God leads, His presence is assured. No God's leading no God's presence.

Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight,shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation [is] thy people. 
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.

E) When God leads, He goes before. When God goes before, obstacles, hindrances, oppositions, adversities give way.

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

F) When God leads, He goes with. When God goes with, he comforts, he encourages, he favors and he fights for.

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God [is] he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

HOW DO I EXPERIENCE THE LEADING OF GOD ?

A) BEFORE ANY STEP TO TAKE IN LIFE, PRAY GOD AND TELL HIM "SHOW ME YOUR WAY"

Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation [is] thy people.
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.

B) DON'T ONLY PRAY GOD BUT ALSO SEEK GOD. DON'T ONLY ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU HIS WAY BUT ALSO ASK HIM A RIGHT WAY FOR YOU

Ezra 8:21 Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance.
C) WHEN GOD SHOWS THE WAY WALK IN IT

Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walkthrough the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

= PRAYER = PRAYER = PRAYER =

Lord, I come before you today and pray "IN 2018, show me your way and show me the right way for me In the Name of Jesus Christ"



SO SHALL IT BE !!!
🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
JESUS IS LORD !


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment