Sunday 26 November 2017

21 HOURS EMMAUS EXPERIENCE ... DAY 7 ...12 PROPHETIC DECREES FOR DIVINE PRESERVATION

SUNDAY 26.11.2017
12 PROPHETIC DECREES FOR DIVINE PRESERVATION



IT IS WRITTEN in Psalms 138:7
“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, [the Lord] wilt revive me: [the Lord] shalt stretch forth [his] hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and [his] right hand shall save me.”

LET US DECREE DIVINE PRESERVATION

1st decree : IT IS WRITTEN "No Satanic plan against Jacob nor divination against ME can ever prevail. " (Numbers 23:23 ISV)
πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE THE FATHER WITH FAITH THAT NO SATANIC PLAN OR DIVINATION WILL PREVAIL OVER YOU . . .

2nd decree : IT IS WRITTEN “The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will take me safely to his heavenly kingdom. Glory belongs to him forever and ever! Amen.” (2 Timothy 4:18)
πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL PRESERVE YOU FROM NOW ON THE EARTH UNTIL YOU WILL REACH HEAVEN. WITH THAT UNDERSTANDING, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE THE FATHER !

3rd decree : IT IS WRITTEN “The Lord is the one who will rescue me from hunters’ traps and from deadly plagues.” (Psalm 91:3)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, HAVE FAITH THAT THE HUNTERS' TRAPS AND THE DEADLY PLAGUES WILL NEVER AFFECT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PRESERVED BY THE LORD. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR THAT !

4th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “The Lord will cover [me] with his feathers, and under his wings [I] will find refuge. His truth is my shield and armor.” (Psalm 91:4)
πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, WITH THE EYES OF FAITH, SEE YOURSELF COVERED UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR HIS WINGS SPREAD OVER YOU !

5th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “I do not need to fear terrors of the night, arrows that fly during the day, plagues that roam the dark, epidemics that strike at noon. (Psalm 91: 5-6)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, LET YOUR FAITH RISE ABOVE YOUR FEAR. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS PRESERVATION AGAINST THE TERRORS OF THE NIGHT, THE ARROWS OF THE WICKED, THE PLAGUES AND THE EPIDEMICS.

6th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “They will not come near [me], even though a thousand may fall dead beside [me] or ten thousand at my right side. I only have to look with my eyes to see the punishment of wicked people.” (Psalm 91:7-8)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, BELIEVE THAT BY REASON OF THE COVENANT WITH THE LORD YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT. FOR THAT, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE TO THE FATHER AND PRAISE HIM FOR HIS COVENANTAL EXEMPTION.

7th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “The LORD [is] my refuge! [I] have made the Most High my home. No harm will come to [me]. No sickness will come near my house. (Psalm 91:9-10)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, BELIEVE THE FATHER THAT YOU ARE HARM-FREE AND YOUR HOUSE IS SICKNESS-FREE. WITH THAT UNDERSTANDING, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

8th decreeIT IS WRITTEN "The Lord will put his angels in charge of me to protect me in all my ways. They will carry you in their hands so that you never hit your foot against a rock.” (Psalm 91:11-12

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, HAVE FAITH THAT THE FATHER HAS APPOINTED ANGELS FOR YOUR SUPERNATURAL PRESERVATION. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR THAT.

9th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “I will step on lions and cobras. I will trample young lions and snakes.” (Psalm 91:13)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES,  WITH THE EYES OF FAITH, SEE YOURSELF ABOVE AND ALL THE LIONS, COBRAS, AND SNAKES UNDER YOUR FEET. LIFT YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR THAT.

10th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “Because I love the Lord, He will rescue me. He will protect me because I know his name.” (Psalm 91:14)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, PRAISE THE FATHER AS A LOVER PRAISES HIS LOVER. 

11th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “When I call to the Lord, He will answer me. He will be with me when I am in trouble. He will save me and honor me. With long life he will satisfy me, and shew me his salvation.” (Psalm 91:15-16)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, SEE THE FATHER WITH THE EYES OF FAITH AS THE EVER-PRESENT FATHER, ALWAYS READY TO ANSWER, ALWAYS READY TO SAVE, ALWAYS READY TO RESCUE. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR THAT.

12th decree : IT IS WRITTEN “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, [the Lord] wilt revive me: [the Lord] shalt stretch forth [his] hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and [his] right hand shall save me.” (Psalms 138:7)

πŸ‘‰ FOR 5 MINUTES, SEE WITH THE EYES OF FAITH THE HAND OF THE LORD STRETCHED TOWARD YOU TO PRESERVE YOU IN THE MIDST OF TROUBLE  FROM YOUR ENEMIES. LIFT UP YOUR VOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR THAT

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !
JESUS IS LORD !


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment