Friday 20 October 2017

40 DAYS AT JESUS' FEET MIRACLE 35 "JESUS THE HEALER OF MULTITUDE"

FRIDAY 20.10.2017
MIRACLE 35 : MASSIVE HEALINGS IN THE CITY
Readings : Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 1:32-34; Luke 4:40-41





= INTRODUCTION =

Jesus reveals himself to us today as the massive healer, the healer of multitude, the healer of any kind of sicknesses and diseases.

In those texts we read this :

In Matthew 8:16 it is written, 
They brought unto him many that were possessed with devils …
In Mark 1:33-34, it is written 
All the city was gathered together at the door. Jesus healed many that were sick…
In Luke 4:40, it is written 
All they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.”

= HEALING IN JESUS' MINISTRY =


a) Healing was part of Jesus’ kingdom and messianic assignment on this earth
Isaiah 53:5 He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed.
Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor. He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

b) Jesus healed diseases, disabilities and infirmities from demonic origin 


Matthew 8:16 When the evening had come, they brought unto Him many who were possessed with devils, and He cast out the spirits with His word and healed all who were sick.
Luke 9:42 As he was yet coming, the devil threw him down and tore him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

c) Jesus healed lepers from viral origin


Luke 17:14 And when He saw them, He said unto them, "Go, show yourselves unto the priests." And it came to pass that as they went, they were cleansed.

d) Jesus healed paralytics 


Matthew 15:30 Great multitudes came unto Him, having with them those who were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them, 31 insomuch that the multitude wondered when they saw the dumb to speak, and the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see. And they glorified the God of Israel.

e) Jesus healed fever

Matthew 8:14 When Jesus had come into Peter’s house, He saw his wife’s mother lying and sick with a fever. 15 And He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she arose and ministered unto them.

f) Jesus healed multitudes and all kinds of diseases


Matthew 12:15 But when Jesus knew of it, He withdrew Himself from thence. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.
Matthew 19:2 Great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them there
Mark 1:34 He healed many who were sick with divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and He suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew Him.
Luke 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all those who had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them, and healed them.
Luke 5:15 So much the more His fame spread abroad, and great multitudes came together to hear and to be healed by Him of their infirmities.
Luke 6:17 He came down with them and stood on the plain with the company of His disciples and a great multitude of people out of all Judea and Jerusalem, and from the seacoast of Tyre and Sidon, who came to hear Him and to be healed of their diseases.
Luke 7:21 In that same hour He cured many of their infirmities and plagues and of evil spirits, and unto many who were blind He gave sight.


= KEYS  TO SUPERNATURAL 

HEALING =

KEY 1 :  Jesus healed those who had need of healing
Luke 9:11 The people, when they learned of it, followed Him. And He received them and spoke unto them of the Kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing. 
KEY 2 : Jesus healed those who had faith in him
Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, "Go thy way, and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee." And his servant was healed in that selfsame hour.


= 10 HEALING CONFESSIONS = 


CONFESSION 1

"He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world. Therefore, sickness cannot dwell in me (1 John 4:4)

CONFESSION 2

Jesus Christ has borne my sicknesses and carried my pain. He was stricken, smitten of God and afflicted for me. He was wounded for my transgressions and He was bruised for my guilt and iniquities. The chastisement needed to obtain peace and well-being for me was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him, I am healed and made whole. I now have perfect health in my body. (Isa. 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24)

CONFESSION 3

The will of God is done on earth as it is done in heaven. There is no sickness in heaven; therefore, I am not sick at all on the earth. Jesus was never sick on this earth. Jesus is in me and His life flows in me. As He was in the world so am I in this world. I am healthy as Jesus was healthy upon this earth. (Matt. 6:10; Gal. 2:20; 1 John 4:17)

CONFESSION 4

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil, which were diseases, sicknesses, and bodily infirmities; therefore, all the works of the devil upon my body are destroyed and I have perfect health in Jesus Christ. (Matt. 8:17; 1 John 3:8; Acts 10:38)

CONFESSION 5

The Spirit of God who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me, and He who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, also quickens and gives life to my mortal body through His Spirit who now dwells in me. (Rom. 8:11)

CONFESSION 6

I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead and I am healed. For with my heart I believe unto righteousness and with my mouth confession is made unto healing and health. (Rom 10:9,10; Mark 5:23; Acts 14:9)

CONFESSION 7
My health springs forth and the glory of the Lord is revealed in me. The Lord brings me health and cure, and reveals unto me the abundance of peace and truth. (Isa. 58:8; John 17:22; Jer. 33:6)


CONFESSION 8

Jesus has destroyed Satan and spoiled all his principalities and powers, and they no longer have any power in me. In the Name of Jesus, I have power over them and over all their works of sickness and disease. (Heb. 2:14; Col. 2:14-15; Mark 16:17-18)

CONFESSION 9
It is the will of God that I should prosper and be in perfect health even as my soul prospers. (3 John 2)
CONFESSION 10

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all the fullness of God dwells in me. I glorify God in my body and in my spirit which are His. (1 Cor 6:19-20; Eph. 3:19).

SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International




No comments:

Post a Comment