Sunday 17 September 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DIFFERENCE ⏪ DAY 17 "PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE WEEK"



1) Father, stretch your marvel working hand to force the Pharaohs holding illegally in bondage our loved ones, our finances, our family members to release them right now in Jesus’ name!

Exodus 6:1

2) Father, let your marvel working hand be so manifest and evident upon my life, my ministry, my family, my business that the witches, sorcerers and wizards bow and declare undoubtedly “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD !”

Exodus 8:19

3) Father, let the marvel working hand that brought Christ out of the grave and lifted Him up to heaven do the same in those who are in the grave of hopelessness, helplessness, bitterness, poverty, sickness, misery, debts and various issues. 

Acts 2:32-33

4) Father, stretch your marvel working hand today to heal the sick, to provide to the need of your people, to promote your children, to deliver those who are in pits. Let signs and wonders be our portion as your marvel working hand is upon us and is stretched toward us. 

1 Samuel 2:8 / Ezra 8:31 / Psalms 40:2 / Psalms 145:16/ Acts 4:30


5) Father, from Scriptures, my sins shorten your marvel working hand upon my life. I repent (mention the sins_________________) and I receive your forgiveness in the Name of Jesus Christ! 

Isaiah 59:1-2




SO SHALL IT BE
JESUS IS LORD !

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment