Friday 11 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 11 "DEAL WITH TOXIC WORDS EVIL PEOPLE SPEAK AGAINST US"


Today Friday 11, 2017 is ...Day 223. After today there are 142 days remaining in this year.

The Word says today in James 3:7-8
“The tongue is a fire; it is the power of evil placed in our bodies, making all the body unclean, putting the wheel of life on fire, and getting its fire from hell. But the tongue may not be controlled by man; it is an unresting evil, it is full of the poison of death”
PRAYER 


Someone says, “A tongue has no bones but it can break a heart,& also it can be a pillar of strength to a broken heart”


WE PRAY TO DEAL WITH TOXIC WORDS EVIL PEOPLE SPEAK AGAINST US


😤 My God my Father,

You who created ears you can hear all the hateful, harmful, hurtful, cruel and wounding words my enemies speak against me and against you.
2 Kings 19:16 Turn your ear toward me, LORD, and listen. Open your eyes, LORD, and see. Listen to the message that Sennacherib sent to defy the living God. 
Psalms 94:9 God created ears. Do you think he can’t hear? He formed eyes. Do you think he can’t see? 
😤 My God my Father,

Hide and keep me, my family members and my loved ones in the secret of your presence from the strife of those evil tongues IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!
Psalms 31:20 You shall hide them in the secret of your presence from the pride of man (the vexation of man): you shall keep them secretly in a pavilion (tabernacle) from the strife of tongues (hurtful tongues). 

😤 My God my Father,

By the authority in the Name of Jesus Christ I invalidate, annul and cancel all evil words spoken against me.
Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall condemn.”
Psalms 12:3 "I therefore declare and I decree that “The LORD will cut off every flattering lip and every bragging tongue” 

😤 My God my Father,

I command my memory, my mind and my heart to be free from any bitterness, offense and resentment. I drop it. I leave it. I let it go. I command also my mouth to speak the Word and only the Word IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!
Lamentations 3:19-23 Remember my suffering and my aimless wandering, the wormwood and poison. My soul continues to remember these things and is so discouraged. “The reason I can still find hope is that I keep this one thing in mind: the LORD’S mercy. We were not completely wiped out. His compassion is never limited. It is new every morning. His faithfulness is great. 
Joshua 1:8 Let this book of the law be ever on your lips and in your thoughts day and night, so that you may keep with care everything in it; then a blessing will be on all your way, and you will do well. 


 SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment