Sunday 4 June 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF ESCAPE ⏪ DAY 3 "ESCAPE IS MY REDEMPTIVE BIRTHRIGHT IN CHRIST "


Escape is not a slogan. It is not a wish. It has no respect to your status or position in the church or in the society. Escape is an exclusive right to those who are genuinel saved and born again as it is written in Hebrews 2:3,
"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by them that heard him"
A Christian who is in Christ will end up into crisis if he does not know who he is in Christ. Knowing who I am in Christ is the key to growing to the likeness of Christ. 

Who am I in Christ? 


From Scriptures, it is established that faith comes by hearing and faith is established by confessing.

In Romans 10:9, it is written
"That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved"
In Romans 10:17, it is written,
"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Are you born again? Who are you in Christ? It is not enough to believe. You must also declare and confess with your mouth as Paul says in 2 Corinthians 4:13
"We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak"

IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE ...


I. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
II. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE MY NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
III. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE ALL MY SINS ARE FORGIVEN

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
IV. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE I AM BLESSED OF THE LORD

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

V. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE I AM A NEW CREATION
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
VI. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE ANGELS ARE APPOINTED TO SERVE ME

Hebrews 1:14 What are all the angels? They are spirits sent to serve those who are going to receive salvation.

VII. IN CHRIST, I WILL ESCAPE BECAUSE I AM SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES

Ephesians 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 
Ephesians 2:6 God hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:
MY CONFESSIONS TODAY... 

CONFESSION 1

My God and My father, I am indeed your child by my faith in Jesus Christ and I give thanks to you for this privilege. As your child, escape is my birthright.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = =

CONFESSION 2

My God and My father, as your child, I confess that I carry the very nature of my Father who is in heaven as it is written in 1 John 4:17,

 “… as he is, so are we in this world…”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = =

CONFESSION 3

My God and My father, as your child, I confess that I am no longer a foreigner or a stranger but a full member of your family as it is written in Ephesians 2:19

“Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = 

CONFESSION 4

My God and My father, as your child, I confess that I am born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God as it is written in John 1:13

“You were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = =

CONFESSION 5

My God and My father, as your child, I confess that I am entitled to my Father’s heritage. I am God’s heir and joint-heir with Christ. Therefore, all that belongs to my Father belongs to me.
“And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.” (Romans 8:17)


“And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.” (Luke 15:31)

SO SHALL IT BE!

JESUS IS LORD!



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA


No comments:

Post a Comment