Friday 16 June 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF ESCAPE ⏪ DAY 15 "YOU MUST DESTROY EVIL ALTARS…."


From Scriptures, we discover that evil altars have 6 major characteristics :
  • Evil Altar is a place of demonic spiritual sacrifice
It is written in Leviticus 17:7, "They shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations."
  • Evil Altar is a place of contact with the dark spirit world 
It is written in Deuteronomy 32:17, "They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not."
  • Evil altar is a place of communion with demons or gods 
It is written in 1 Corinthians 10:20 But [I say], that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
  • Evil altar is the launching pad of spiritual operations to attack 
It is written in Numbers 23:1 "And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams." 
It is written again in Numbers 23:29 "And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams." 
  • Satanic altars are raised to make invocation, projection and incantation to stop people’s progress , advancement and journey to their promise land.
It is written in Numbers 22:6 Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they [are] too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, [that] we may smite them, and [that] I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest [is] blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.
  • Evil altars are raised to kill, destroy, and truncate destinies
In 2 Kings 3:26-27, the king of Moab offered his eldest son as a sacrifice to his evil altar and the prophecy of Elisha (a man of God) was cancelled and Israel lost the war the were previously winning! 
WHAT IS THE WAY OUT ?

It is important to know that dealing with evil altar is a "MUST" business as the Bible says in Exodus 34:13,
You MUST destroy their evil altars, break their sacred pillars, and cut down their idol poles”- 

A must is something that should not be overlooked or missed. 
To deal therefore with evil altars, we need to engage 7 biblical 'MUST" mentionned in Scriptures:

1) YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN
John 3:7 "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

2) YOU MUST HAVE FAITH
Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
3) YOU MUST LIFT UP THE SON OF GOD

IT IS WRITTEN in John 3:14,
"... As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up ..."
4) YOU MUST DECREASE AND CHRIST MUST INCREASE IN YOUR LIFE

IT IS WRITTEN in John 3:30
"He must increase, but I must decrease."
5) YOU MUST WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH 

IT IS WRITTEN in John 4:24,
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
6) YOU MUST WORK THE WORKS OF GOD

IT IS WRITTEN in John 9:4,
"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work."
7) YOU MUST ENGAGE IN BRINGING LOST SOULS TO THE LORD

IT IS WRITTEN in John 10:16,
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."

MY CONFESSIONS TODAY 

1. I declare destroyed all evil altars speaking against me, my family, my business in the mighty name of Jesus!

2. I declare burned with fire from heaven all evil altars erected to hinder salvation of the members of my family in the mighty name of Jesus!

3. I declare destroyed all evil altars planning massive death and planning attacks against my country, my family and my loved ones in the mighty name of Jesus!

4. I declare destroyed all evil altars erected to stop my advancement, my progress, my success and my journey to the promise land in the mighty name of Jesus!


SO SHALL IT BE!

JESUS IS LORD!



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment