Monday 22 May 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF THE OUTSTRETCHED HAND OF GOD ⏪ DAY 21 "THE PIERCED HANDS"


SCRIPTURES
"Put your finger here and see my hands... Stop doubting. Start believing..." (John 20:27)
“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, THAT IT IS I MYSELF . . .” (Luke 24:38, 39)
He then “showed them both His hands and His side” (John 20:20a)
"For dogs have compassed assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: THEY PIERCED MY HANDS and my feet ."  ( Psalms 22: 16 )
THE POWER OF THE PIERCED HANDS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

It was a certain day after Jesus was resurrected from the dead that he appeared to his disciples who were gathered in a room. The first time when Jesus appeared, one disciple called Thomas was absent.

While all around him were rejoicing for having encountered the Risen Lord, Thomas was kept in suspense and unbelief saying, 
"Unless I see the nail marks in his hands, put my finger into them, and put my hand into his side, I will never believe!" (John 20:25)

A week later, Jesus came back again to give him an another opportunity to redeem the first lost and to grant him the grace to catch up with others who had the revelation.

When Jesus appeared, he instantly addressed Thomas' unbelief and doubt telling him straight  to his face,
"Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Take your hand, and put it into my side. Stop doubting, but believe." (John 20:27)
The evidence of the pierced hands of Jesus broke the doubt in Thomas' heart where the testimony of the 10 failed. In John 20:28, Thomas answered him, 
"My Lord and my God!"
TODAY, BY THE POWER OF THE PIERCED HANDS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, I DECLARE SHATTERED EVERY TRACE OF DOUBT IN YOUR HEART IN JESUS NAME!


WHAT IS THE MESSAGE BEHIND THE PIERCED HANDS OF JESUS CHRIST TODAY?

The same way the pierced hands of Jesus carried strong and heavy message that shattered doubt in Thomas' heart, the same way Jesus is showing them unto us today telling us :

1) In my pierced hands, I carry the mark of your breakthrough. Stop doubting, but believe.


2) Through my pierced hands, I will bless the work of your hand. Stop doubting, but believe.


3) The nails were not able to hold me on the cross so nothing will hold you in bondage. Stop doubting, but believe.


4) The devil used nails to hurt me but now I use the scars to prove that I am alive. Stop doubting, but believe.


5) You are in my hands and nobody will succeed to snatch you from my hands. Stop doubting, but believe.

MY PRAYER TODAY

1. Ask the Lord to forgive you for your doubtful heart and pray against the evil influence and power of doubt in your heart. (James 1:6-8)


2. Pray for the grace to have faith in the Lord even when you see nothing (2 Corinthians 5:7)


MY CONFESSIONS TODAY 

1) Declare and confess with faith that this week breakthrough will be your portion because of the pierced hands of Jesus Christ.

2) Declare and confess with faith that this week the work of your hands are blessed by the virtue of the pierced hands of Jesus Christ.


3) Declare and confess with faith that this week nothing will hold you in bondage because the nails were not able to hold Jesus Christ on the cross.


4) Declare and confess with faith that this week whatever the devil will use to hurt you will turn into a testimony to prove that Jesus Christ is alive.


5) Declare and confess with faith that this week nobody and nothing will succeed to snatch you from the pierced hands of Jesus Christ.


SO SHALL IT BE!

JESUS IS LORD! 



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment