Sunday 28 May 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF THE OUTSTRETCHED HAND OF GOD ⏪ DAY 27 "6 PRAYER POINTS TO DEPLOY THE HAND OF GOD"



PRAYER 1 

A)It has taken the hand of God to force the Pharaoh to release the people of Israel from their bondage.

Exodus 3:19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.

Exodus 6:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
WE PRAY

My God and my Father, I pray you stretch your mighty and powerful hand to force the Pharaohs to release right now our loved ones, our finances, our family members kept in bondage in Jesus’ name!

PRAYER 2 

B)The hand of God was so strong and mighty that even the magicians of Egypt saw it and confessed it “This is the finger of God”
Exodus 8:19 Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This [is] the finger of God: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.

WE PRAY

My God and my Father, let your hand upon my life, my ministry, my family, my business be so manifest and evident that the witches, sorcerers and wizards bow before you and declare undoubtedly “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD !”

PRAYER 3

C) It has taken the hand of God to bring Jesus Christ out of the grave and to lift Him in heaven at the right hand of the Father.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

WE PRAY

My God and my Father, I pray that the same hand that brought Christ out of the grave and lifted Him up to heaven might do the same in those who are in the grave of hopelessness, helplessness, bitterness, poverty, sickness, misery, debts and various issues.

PRAYER 4 

D)  From Scriptures, the hand of God is not short but can be shortened because of sin in the heart of men.

Numbers 11:23 And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD’S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.

Isaiah 59:1-2 Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

1 Samuel 5:11 So they sent and gathered together all the lords of the Philistines, and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel, and let it go again to his own place, that it slay us not, and our people: for there was a deadly destruction throughout all the city; the hand of God was very heavy there.

WE PRAY

Father, have mercy on me and forgive me my sins that shorten your hands over my life.

PRAYER 5 

E) From Scriptures, the hand of God can be stretched. It can also be upon someone. When it is stretched, signs and wonders always follow and take place : healing, protection, provision, promotion, deliverance from pits, …  

1 Samuel 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Ezra 8:31“The hand of our God was upon us, and he delivered us from the hand of the enemy, and of such as lay in wait by the way.” 

Psalms 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.

Psalms 145:16 “Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.”

Acts 4:30 “Lord, stretch forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus".

WE PRAY

My God and my Father, stretch your hand today to heal the sick, to provide to the need of your people, to promote your children, to deliver those who are in pits. Let signs and wonders be our portion as your hand is upon us and is stretched toward us.
 
PRAYER 6

F) From Scriptures, the hand of God is stretched only upon the humble

Numbers 12:3 (Now the man Moses [was] very meek, above all the men which [were] upon the face of the earth.)
1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

WE PRAY


My Father, I pray for humility in my heart. Keep me away from any conscious or unconscious pride in the name of Jesus Christ !

SO SHALL IT BE!

JESUS IS LORD! 



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment