Wednesday 17 May 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF THE OUTSTRETCHED HAND OF GOD ⏪ DAY 16 "GOD'S HAND IS ALSO THE HAND OF JUDGMENT"




The Scriptures reveal unto us that our God is a two-sided God. We discover and confirm the truth in the following verses:
Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."
1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up.
It is therefore very dangerous to fall in the opposite side of the hand of God as the Holy Spirit warns us in Hebrews 10:31,
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."
The reason why it is dangerous, the Bible reveals it in Hebrews 12:29,
"For our God is a consuming fire."
GOD'S HAND, THE HAND OF JUDGMENT

1st thing : Those who hate God fall under the hand of judgment
  • Deuteronomy 32:41 I will sharpen my flashing sword and take justice into my own hands. Then I will take revenge on my enemies and pay back those who hate me.
2nd thing : Those who carry illegally captive the box of the covenant fall under the hand of judgment
  • 1 Samuel 5:6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy on them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with tumors, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.
3rd thing : Those who live sinfully fall under the hand of judgment
    • Isaiah 40:2 Speak you comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry to her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she has received of the LORD’s hand double for all her sins.
    4th thing : Those who forsake the Lord and go backward fall under the hand of judgment 
    • Jeremiah 15:6 You have forsaken me, said the LORD, you are gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against you, and destroy you; I am weary with repenting.
    5th thing : Those who interfere with the advancement of the Kingdom of God fall under the hand of judgment 
    • Acts 13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is on you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE HAND OF JUDGMENT IS STRETCHED?

    1st thing : God’s hand brings trouble
    • Psalms 38:2 For your arrows stick fast in me, and your hand presses me sore.

    2nd thing : God’s hand causes fear
    • Isaiah 19:16 In that day shall Egypt be like to women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shakes over it.
    • Isaiah 23:11 He stretched out his hand over the sea, he shook the kingdoms: the LORD has given a commandment against the merchant city, to destroy the strong holds thereof.
    WHAT TO DO ? 

    1) If in your heart you find yourself hating God or hating his servants or hating others, repent for it.

    2) If you find yourself violating the terms of the covenant with God, repent for it.

    3) If you live consciously or unconsciously in sin, repent for it.

    4) If you have forsaken the Lord and gone backward, repent for it.

    5) If you consciously or unconsciously interfere with the advancement of the Kingdom of God, repent for it.

    By doing so, believe that the Father has forgiven you in the name of Jesus Christ !

    JESUS IS LORD !


    Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
    The Word Of Life Church International
    Nairobi/Kenya

     









    No comments:

    Post a Comment