Thursday 27 April 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF INFALLIBLE PROOFS ⏪ DAY 26 "EXPECTATION"


INTRODUCTION

Jesus made sure that before he goes to the Father that he should live behind him an expectant church, an expectant people. In Acts 1:4, the Bible says,
And being assembled together with them, He commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but WAIT FOR THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER, "which," saith He, "ye have heard from Me;
Expectation was one of the major force which caused the early church to be unstoppable, irresistible, overpowering, persevering and persisting. 

Expectation is for the soul what pregnancy is for a woman. The same way a woman can not deliver without being expectant, the same way a believer without expectation, no matter how hard he pushes, there’s no delivery and there's nothing he can get from the Lord. 


WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXPECTATION?

1st benefit : Expectation is so powerful that it keeps young and is able to stop the ageing process. 

A man without expectation is a man without future. A man without expectation has no future.

In the Bible, Caleb is a powerful example of how expectation can keep a man young. 

When he was 45 years old, Caleb has received a clear promise from the Lord that he will inherit the territory of Hebron as his personal possession. Fourty years later, when he was 85 years old, he testifies how he was still strong and vigorous to go to battle and fight to possess his possession. We read his declaration in Joshua 14:10-11 saying,
Now then, just as the Lord promised, he has kept me alive for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses, while Israel moved about in the wilderness. So here I am today, eighty-five years old! I AM STILL AS STRONG today as the day Moses sent me out; I’M JUST AS VIGOROUS to go out to battle now as I was then“.
    2nd benefit : Strong expectations always create the atmosphere for miracle to take place. 

    Jesus could not do much miracle among his own people and in his own village, because the faith of his people was not enough to stir up any form of expectation in them, the result was that they were lukewarm in their attitude towards him. 

    In contrast, the Centurion by his faith and the expectations it created was able to create the atmosphere that got his servant healed 

    (Mathew 8:13)

    3rd benefit Expectation dictates how you live. 

    It dictates what you eat. It dictates where you go. It dictates how you react. An expectant woman never lives anyhow. She never eats anything. She never goes anywhere. She never reacts anyhow. Why? Because she knows that carelessness can kill her pregnancy.

    4th benefit : Expectation creates focus and focus unleashes miracle

    In Acts 3:5, the Bible says about the paralytic,

    "he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something from them."

    As he was expectant to receive something, the Lord released his miracle by granting him back his feet.

    PROPHETIC PRAYERS


    PRAYER 1 | My God my Father, no matter the fiery furnace of the enemy I believe you are able to deliver and make me stand. You are able to make my family stand. You are able to make my ministry stand, You are able to make my business stand, let it be so in the name of Jesus Christ !

    "If it be [so], our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver [us] out of thine hand, O king." (Daniel 3:17)


    PRAYER 2 | Father, do something new in my life. Do something new in my couple and family. Do something new in my business. Do something new in my ministry. Do something new in my career. Do something new in my children. Do something new in my country. Do something new in my relationship with you IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !
    "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19)
    SO SHALL IT BE. 
    🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

    JESUS IS LORD !



    Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
    The Word Of Life Church International
    Nairobi/Kenya




    No comments:

    Post a Comment