Monday 24 April 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF INFALLIBLE PROOFS ⏪ DAY 23 "NOW IS THE TIME OF EMPOWERMENT"



I become more and more aware of the fact that more than ever the time of entertainment is over. Now is the time of empowerment. As a leader you cannot entertain people for ever. No. By the way, doing so is a proof that you are playing the devil’s game.

One thing is to desire a thing. Another thing is to know where to get it.

More and more the Lord is ministering to me concerning the necessity and urgency of the manifestation of the power of God in this present world.

The Lord is convincing me and hammering in my spirit that his perfect will for his church is a church Word based, Word centered and Word oriented. This is the church Jesus is building.

Indeed, for a church to manifest the Power of God the Word is fundamental and the Word is key because it is in the Word that domiciles, resides, inhabits and dwells the Power of God.

So to anyone desiring an encounter with God’s power, the address or the place of encounter is in the Word as it is written in Ecclesiastes 8:4,
Where the word of a king [is, there is] power …

The writer of the Book of Hebrews confirms it in Hebrews 4:12 saying,
The word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Concerning Jesus Christ, we all know that He is the Word made flesh. He is the incarnation of the Word being himself the Word. Throughout his entire ministry on the earth, we see an indubitable combination of the Word and the Power. It is like for Jesus, you cannot take one and leave the other. You cannot have one and not have the other.

We find it in those texts:

Matthew 22:29 “Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.”
Luke 4:32 “And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.”
Luke 5:17 “And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was [present] to heal them.

In the footsteps of his Master, Paul the apostle was also a word-addicted and power-addicted minister of the Gospel. In all his writings and throughout his ministry, there is no way Paul would disconnect the Word of God with the Power of God. It is like for him, the two are always together. They are inseparable and indissoluble like hydrogen and oxygen in the water.

Let us confirm it from some of his epistles:

In Romans 1:16, he declares,
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

In 1 Corinthians 2:4-5, he says, 


“My speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”

In 1 Thessalonians 1:5 he writes, 


“For our gospel came not unto you in word onlybut also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.”

PROPHETIC PRAYER

My God, my Father, 

I declare and I decree today you created me for a purpose and I thank you because your purpose shall be fulfilled in my life IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

My God, my Father,

I declare and I decree today you have only good plans for me, plan of peace, plan of joy, plan of hope and not plan of frustration, not plan of sorrow, not plan of disappointment IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!


My God, my Father,

I declare and I decree today John 11:23, “My dream shall rise again”. Everything the devil has destroyed, killed, stolen will come back to me IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!


My God, my Father,

I declare and I decree today I will no longer breastfeed death, poverty, mediocrity, sin in my life IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!


My God, my Father,

I declare and I decree today my new day is dawning. I start a new story in my life. I declare and I decree the end of darkness, the end of disappointment, the end of sorrow, the end of frustration IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

My God, my Father,

Today I cast out worry and I receive back peace IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!


Today I cast out disappointment and I receive back happiness IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!


Today I cast out poverty and I receive back my prosperity IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

Today I cast out depression and I receive back my joy IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!



Today I cast out this miserable life and I receive back my glorious life IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃


JESUS IS LORD !


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya






No comments:

Post a Comment