Monday 20 March 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF MARVELS ⏪ DAY 19 "4 REASONS WHY GOD CANNOT LEAVE YOU ALONE"



As I continue to meditate over and over about this man sick for 38 years, I notice that Jesus saw him and reached out to him. Why did Jesus reach out to him? 

In John 5:7, that man says something, "Sir, I have no man when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool"

By his declaration, we can understant that this man was left alone. He was deserted. Probably his relatives or siblings or firends got tired of him because not only his case has taken long but also because he has become a burden too heavy to bear.

Are you in such place where you are left alone? deserted even by your best friend? or by your husband or wife or children? you have become a burden to the society to the point that they are tired of you?

I have a good news for you. The good news is that you are not the first to experience such.

a) Daniel was left alone to face the lions in the den despite all the efforts made by the king to save him. Yet in the den, he was not alone because the angel was with him to deliver him from the teeth of lions.
Daniel 6:22 "My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt."

b) Joseph was left alone to face the uncertainty in a foreign land. Yet in the midst of foreigners, he was not alone because the Bible records often and often that God was with him.
Genesis 39:2 "And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian." 
Genesis 39:21 "But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison."

c) Paul was deserted by one of his coworkers called Demas. Even in the time when he was accused and was in court, in such moment where he needed people the most, all went away from him. Yet, in the midst of this, Paul was still confident that the Lord was there with him


2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 
2 Timothy 4:16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all [men] forsook me: [I pray God] that it may not be laid to their charge. 17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

d) Jesus was left alone to face death on the cross. Even the Father departed from him because of the sin he was carrying. Yet in the grave, the Spirit of the Lord intervened and brought him back to life.
Mark 14:50 Then all the disciples abandoned him and ran away.
Ephesians 1:20 "He worked with that same power in Christ when he brought him back to life and gave him the highest position in heaven."

May I tell you something today? YOU ARE NOT ALONE. THE LORD IS REACHING OUT TO YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE TO DO MARVEL IN YOUR LIFE!


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS AND PRAYERS

NOTE 1 | GOD HIMSELF HAS SAID IN THE BEGINNING THAT IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR A MAN TO BE ALONE. BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN, GOD ALSO CANNOT DENY HIMSELF AND LEAVE YOU ALONE. NO. HE CANNOT.
PRAYER 1 | FATHER, I RECEIVE YOUR WORD THIS MORNING AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE BUT ALWAYS BE WITH ME.
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you all alone. I will come back to you.

NOTE 2 | GOD IS THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD. HE IS THE GOD WHO NEVER BREAKS AND WILL NEVER BREAK HIS COVENANT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, HE CANNOT LEAVE YOU ALONE BECAUSE LEAVING YOU ALONE WILL EQUAL BREAKING HIS COVENANT

PRAYER 2 | FATHER, YOU ARE THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD. THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU BECAUSE AS A SON/DAUGHTER OF THE COVENANT, I AM ASSURED THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE.
Psalms 23:4 "Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, because you are with me, I fear no harm. Your rod and your staff give me courage."


NOTE 3 | GOD IS CALLED FATHER NOT BECAUSE HE IS A MALE BUT BECAUSE HE IS THE SOURCE FROM WHICH PROCEED EVERYTHING EXISTING AND LIVING IN THE UNIVERSE. HE IS ALSO COMPARED WITH A MOTHER NOT BECAUSE HE IS A FEMALE BUT BECAUSE HE IS NOT ONLY THE SOURCE BUT ALSO THE SUSTAINER OF EVERYTHING EXISTING AND LIVING IN THE UNIVERSE. THEREFORE, IF HE CAN BE THE SOURCE AND THE SUSTAINER OF ALL THINGS, BE ASSURED THAT HE CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE.

PRAYER 3 | FATHER, MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER CAN FORSAKE ME AND ABANDON ME BUT YOU CANNOT FORSAKE ME AND ABANDON ME. THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WITH ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!
Psalms 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Isaiah 66:13 As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you. You will be comforted in Jerusalem.

NOTE 4 | GOD COMFORTS YOU AND WILL ALWAYS COMFORT YOU NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU BUT ALSO BECAUSE HE WANTS TO TURN YOU TO A COMFORTER OF OTHERS

PRAYER 4 | FATHER, USE ME TODAY TO COMFORT SOMEBODY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!
2 Corinthians 1:4 He comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God.






Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya


No comments:

Post a Comment