Friday, 9 October 2026

DAY 3 FASTING & PRAYER | DELIVER YOURSELF | 09-10-2026

 


𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟯 - 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙


🔵 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝟱𝟮:𝟮 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁...𝗹𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸, 𝗢 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻


🔵 Your own words can become the very snare that holds you captive. 


🔵 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯𝘀 𝟲:𝟮-𝟯 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀, “𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 ... 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 ” 


🔵 Sometimes, the bondage you struggle with begins with careless promises, fearful confessions, or words spoken under pressure. What you say can shape your decisions, surrender your opportunities, and bind you to commitments you later regret.


🔵 Take responsibility for your speech. 


🔵 Humble yourself, correct harmful commitments, seek release from rash promises, and stop repeating words that agree with defeat.


🔵 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, “I cannot,” declare, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” 


🔵 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, speak of God’s faithfulness. Use your mouth to pray, ask forgiveness, seek help, and affirm the promises of Scripture. 


🔵 𝗦𝗮𝘆 ... "I cannot be oppressed! He has set me free, so I am free indeed."


🔵 𝗦𝗮𝘆 ... "He died for my sins; I shall no longer die in sin."


🔵 𝗦𝗮𝘆 ... "He became poor that I might become rich; I shall not live in poverty any more!"


𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂

No comments:

Post a Comment