𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟴 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
🔵 When you are with somebody you truly love, do you need to shout? No! In fact, if you are sitting right next to your spouse and you have to shout at them to be heard, that shouting is already a glaring sign that your hearts are disconnected! You are physically together, but emotionally and spiritually, you are miles apart.
🔵 But when your hearts are tuned together, a simple whisper is enough to communicate volumes. The melody coming out of each one of you harmonizes into beautiful music.
🔵 It is the exact same with God! If you believe you have to scream at the top of your lungs for the Father to hear you, you have a distorted, orphaned view of His heart!
🔵 Look at the profound, quiet confidence of this woman in 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝟱:𝟮𝟴 (𝗡𝗞𝗝𝗩): “𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱, ‘𝗜𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹.’”
🔵 Notice where she said it: in her heart. She didn’t need a microphone. She didn’t need an audience. Her faith was not a public performance; it was a private, precise, and powerful alignment with the power of God.
🔵 God is saying to you today: "I don't need your noise; I need your nearness. I don't need your volume; I need your vulnerability."
𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment