Tuesday, 21 July 2026

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟮𝟭 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 - 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲!



 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟮𝟭 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 - 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲!


📘 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 𝗛𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝟲:𝟭𝟴 – "It is impossible for God to lie."

It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie. It is IMPOSSIBLE for Him to change His nature. It is IMPOSSIBLE for Him to break His covenant, stop loving you, or break His Word. When the world shifts, His promises remain your solid, unshakable ground!

𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝟭: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗱
I praise the God who CANNOT lie and for whom it is impossible to deceive! My trust is in His absolute truth. *(Hebrews 6:18)*

𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝟮: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗱
I praise the God who CANNOT change His nature. He is the SAME yesterday, today, and forever! *(Malachi 3:6)*

𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝟯: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁-𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗱
I praise God for keeping His covenant and never altering the word that has gone out of His lips! *(Psalm 89:34)*

𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝟰: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗱
I praise the God for whom it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop loving me. His love is everlasting and unfailing! *(Jeremiah 31:3)*

𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝟱: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲-𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿
I praise God for keeping His promises, for the Scripture cannot be broken and His Word will never return void! *(John 10:35)*

✍️ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂

No comments:

Post a Comment