𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟮𝟱 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱
📘 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝟭𝟰:𝟮𝟳 – "For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it?"
God’s plan for your life WILL stand! The devil’s plot against you WILL backfire. You MUST fulfill your purpose, you MUST move forward, you MUST succeed, and your children MUST succeed. No matter the hatred of hell or the plots of witches and wizards, the enemy's agenda WILL FAIL in the name of Jesus Christ!
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗨𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree that I MUST move forward and fulfill my divine purpose. No power of hell can halt my progress! (Philippians 3:13-14)
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
Father, just as I must succeed, my children MUST succeed! I break every generational curse of failure and declare a legacy of victory over my family. *(Psalm 112:1-2)*
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗡𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀
In the name of Jesus Christ, every plot of witches and wizards against my destiny is rendered powerless and made to backfire! (Isaiah 54:15)
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝟰: 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
Father, let Your perfect will be established in my life, career, and ministry. What God has purposed, no man or demon can disannul! (Isaiah 14:27)
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I declare total victory. The agenda of the devil is canceled, and I step into my season of unstoppable triumph! (Romans 8:37)
✍️ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment