Wednesday, 26 February 2025

SEVEN AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP YOU BE HAPPY TO BE YOU

 


SEVEN AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP YOU BE HAPPY TO BE YOU


   1. I am Worth More Than I Know : God knows me intimately and values me more than I can imagine. 

Luke 12:7  "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."


    2. I am More Than my Struggles : my struggles are temporary, and God is working in me for something greater.


2Co 4:16  That is why we never give up. Our physical body is becoming older and weaker, but our spirit inside us is made new every day. 


2Co 4:17  We have small troubles for a while now, but these troubles are helping us gain an eternal glory. That eternal glory is much greater than our troubles. 


2Co 4:18  So we think about what we cannot see, not what we see. What we see lasts only a short time, and what we cannot see will last forever. 


     3. My Body Is a Temple of the Holy Spirit : My body is sacred, and God calls me to care for it as a way of honoring Him.


1 Corinthians 6:19-20 "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."


       4. I Am Not Alone : God is always with me, even in my darkest moments.

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and A courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."


       5. I Am Loved Unconditionally : Nothing can separate me from God’s love—not even my struggles or pain.


Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."


      6. God Has a Plan for My Life : God has a purpose for my life, and He wants to give me hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


       7. I Am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made : I Am uniquely created by God, and my life has immense value.

Psalm 139:13-14  "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."


Reverend TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment