Saturday 5 August 2023

WEDNESDAY 02-08-2023 | WEEK OF GLORY | DAY 1 FAST | NO ONE WILL PULL ME DOWN FROM MY PLACE OF HONOR

 WEDNESDAY 02-08-2023 | WEEK OF GLORY | DAY 1 FAST | NO ONE WILL PULL ME DOWN FROM MY PLACE OF HONOR



https://www.youtube.com/live/3Qj8tQMlDAg?feature=share


● Shekinah Greetings Word Of Life and Welcome to the August 3 days fasting and prayer!


● In Psalm 62:4, it is written, "You only want to pull me down from my place of honor. You take delight in telling lies. You bless me with what you say. But in your hearts you call down curses on me."


● There are people who bless you with their mouths but curse you in their heart.


● Without your knowledge, they gather together against you to bring you down low from honor to dishonor.


● This morning, as we start our Monthly Fast, I prophecy that you are going from grace to grace, from glory to glory, from greatness to greatness, from excellency to excellency IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!


● Take your Bible. Go on your knees. Pray for the week ...


Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, THIS WEEK, I PRAY


● Thank You for your visible and manifest doing in my life!


Psa 118:23  This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.


● THOSE WHO EXPECT ME TO FALL AND FAIL WILL SEE ME RISE AND SUCCEED. THOSE WHO PLAN MY BURIAL WILL BE BURIED BEFORE ME!


Psa 118:24  This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


● Abort the evil projects of the enemies against me, my family, my country and my church!


Gen 11:8  So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.


● Confound the language of those who gather against me!


Gen 11:7  Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 


● Disgrace those who plan to disgrace me. Honor me before those who plan to dishonor me. Lift me before those who plan to bring me low!"


Psa 62:4 You want to bring me down from my place of honor. You love to tell lies, and when your words are kind, hatred hides in your heart.


● "Whosoever shall gather together against me shall fall for my sake and witness my promotion!


Isa 54:15  I will never send anyone to attack your city, and you will make prisoners of those who do attack.


AMEN ! AMEN ! AMEN !


✍🏽Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment