Saturday 26 August 2023

KINGDOM BIBLE STUDY | DOUBLE FOR SHAME | GOD ROLLED AWAY THE REPROACH OF EGYPT | TUESDAY 22-08-2023

 


CHAPTER 1 | OPENING PRAYERS

Shekinah Greetings Word of Life. I welcome you to the kingdom Bible study today. I believe you have been well.

Now, lift your voice where you are and just give thanks to God and say, Lord, I Thank you and I worship you for this amazing day, the fresh air we are enjoying this morning.

It is all about you, oh God, we thank you we worship you, we bless your holy name in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the Living God we have all prayed and we all say Amen.

CHAPTER 2 | BRIEF REMINDER

Yesterday, we saw a picture concerning the topic that we are exploring this week, Isaiah 61 verse 7.

I'm reading from the King James Version, “You shall have double and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore, in their land they shall possess the double. Everlasting Joy shall be to them”

From the Scripture we have just read, it is very obvious and clear that where there is shame, there is confusion. Am I right? Yes.

God has promised clearly from his Word that his people will never live in confusion.

I pray confusion will never be your portion in Jesus name

So, we saw yesterday that it is our Birthright not to suffer shame and reproach and I demonstrated it to you through the examples of Abraham, Isaac and Ezekiel.

CHAPTER 3 | THE PROMISE IS FOR YOU.

Right now today, there is another picture which I want to share with you: the picture of the promise.

It is the promise of God to restore unto you and I double for shame. That is what God says. It is
his Word.

Where there is shame, there is disgrace.

God Continues saying, "You will receive a double
measure of wealth instead of your shame. You will sing about your wealth instead of being
disgraced".

May I remind you again this morning brethren that God is the
Covenant Keeping God.

As the Covenant Keeping God, when he said it, he will do it
himself.

Today, I just want to show and to confirm to you that double for
shame is God's promise for you.

BRIEF ANALYSIS OF JOEL 2:26-27

In Joel Chapter 2 Verse 26 to 27, God himself says,

"You shall eat in plenty and you shall be satisfied. You will praise the Lord your God that hath dealt wondrously with you and my people shall
never be ashamed again

Verse 27, "and you shall know that I am in the
middle of Israel and that I am the Lord your God and nothing else and my people
shall never be ashamed again.

Point 1 ... My people...

I underline "my people".  my people my people

The promise that God is giving today is to his people.

That is the first point I want you to look at it in this verse : "my people*.

So, God is not talking about anybody or everybody.

We are the people of God. He is talking
about you and I who are born again.

He said ..."My people".

Who are those people?  The Covenant People.

Do you believe today morning that you are part of his people? Do you believe you're part of his people?

If you believe, it is your portion in the name of Jesus Christ. Praise be the
Living God.

Point 2 ... Never...

Now, the second thing God says is ... never ...

Never means

- At no point in time will it ever happen again

- Not at all

- Not under any condition or no occasion.

I believe God says ... NEVER ...

In Nahum Chapter 1 verse 9, the Bible says, "Affliction shall not rise the second time"

If you have suffered shame in your life
in every specific area, God says, NEVER AGAIN.

My friend, I know the meaning of shame. I lived in shame. I lived in reproach in my life. I know what it means.

Point 3 ... Again ...

The third thing I see in that
scripture of Joel chapter 2: 26 to 27, God says, "My people shall never be
ashamed again."

Again means, it happened before and it continues to happen.

If somebody can believe in the Word of God today, you can say, "No more this thing again. No more shame again".

This word is for you.

In fact, somebody can lift the voice even as we are talking right now and say,

No more shame again in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

It is the promise of God for you.

And the Bible says in Acts 2:39 KJV

For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

The promise of double for shame is for you.

CHAPTER | THE MEANING OF DOUBLE.

Now when we talk about double please don't misunderstand things here. Double is not about quantity.

Double is about quality.
Double is not about quantity.

Remember in the book of Haggai after the house of God was destroyed, God said,

Haggai 2:9 KJV

The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

That's the meaning of double : greater than...

But God promises also in

Zechariah 9:12 KJV

Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Now the picture I want to show you today is of God as the God of double restoration.

He says, "I shall restore unto you double".

Now look at Job for example.

In Job 42 verse ten. You know what Job went through. Nobody needs to talk about it.

The Bible says in

Job 42:10 KJV

And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Are you hearing that? The Lord restored to Job double.

CHAPTER | RESTORATION VERSUS RESTITUTION

When we talk about double restoration, please understand what I mean.

There is a difference between restoration and restitution. Those are two different things.

Restoration is bringing something that has been destroyed, damaged, to its original state. That is restoration.

Restitution goes beyond restoration.

So when we talk about double, in fact we talk about restoration and restitution.

Now, restitution means what?

Remember the bible says in Proverbs 6:31, "But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house".

If a thief is caught, he will do the restitution of whatever he stole : septuple.

So, restitution means to give back what you took and add on top of it to compensate for the loss.

That's why I say that restoration and institution are not the same.

So, double means restoration and restitution.

What does it mean? If for example, you spoiled me with 100, you will restore to me 100 and add 100 and above more to compensate me for the inconvenience you caused to me.

So, God is not only the God of restoration. He is also the God of restitution and the God of compensation.

I feel like I should tell somebody ... God will compensate you.
Hallelujah.

The devil destroys, kills and steals. But the Bible says John 10:10 that  Jesus came so that his sheep will have life in abundance.

Life in abundance means that not only God will give back to you what the devil has stolen. But beyond it, he will give you abundance,  meaning you will get more than what you lost.

That is why God, still in the book of Joel, says, "I will restore to you the years that the locusts have eaten".

I want to tell somebody this morning that he will restore to you the years that the locust have eaten.

You will be compensated.

It is your right.

It is you to know how to claim your compensation.

For the inconveniency that has been caused to you, you will be compensated in Jesus name. Are you hearing me?

So, God is the God of double restoration means that he is the God of restoration, the God of restitution, the God of compensation.

It is therefore not just enough to say, God will give you back hundred, if I lost 100. No.

When God restores, he always restores at a quality higher than the previous.

Double for shame is your portion in Jesus precious name. Hallelujah.

CHAPTER | GILGAL

The third picture I want to share with you today is the Gilgal picture. The picture of Gilgal. What does it mean?

It simply means that God is also the God who takes away the shame.

Yeah. This teaching is so sweet.

God is not only the God who gives double portion for shame. He's also the God who takes away the shame.

Singing ... My beautifier. Taking away the shame.
Hallelujah.

He is the God who takes away the shame.

Joshua 5:9 KJV

And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.

That is the meaning of Gilgal. Israel was at Gilgal. And Gilgal is a place where God takes away the shame. Hallelujah.

Case 1 | Rachel

Genesis 30:23 KJV
And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:

Hallelujah.

What does it mean to take away ?

To take away means to remove to the extent that will never be visible anymore and nobody will ever know that you ever suffered shame.

I declare on you ... There will be no trace anywhere that in your life you suffered shame. That's the meaning of taking away.

Case 2 | Elisabeth

Luke 1:24-25 KJV

And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying, [25] Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

Case 3 | Your Gilgal season

Before Israel entered the promised land, God said, "I take away / I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.

And you know that Israel was to circumcise those who have not been circumcised in the desert.

After the circumcision, God said, "I roll away the reproach of Egypt from you".

I want to announce to somebody that you are entering into the Gilgal season of your life.

Where you have suffered poverty,  there will be no more trace of poverty in your life. Not only in your life, but even in the generation after you, there will be no trace of poverty again.

You have struggled in your marriage. There will be no trace anywhere that you have ever struggled in your marriage.

You have struggled in your ministry. There will be no trace anywhere that you have struggled in your life.

Joseph struggled in prison, but when God promoted him,  he removed the shame from him and there was no trace anywhere that Joseph had been in prison.

Why?

Because God is the God who not only gives double for shame, but is also the God who takes away the shame.

CHAPTER | THE MARK

In order for the shame to be taken away, Israel was to be circumcised. Meaning, the flesh had to be cut. Why? So that Israel would never have the marks and reproach of Egypt on them.

That is the picture I want you to see : the picture of the mark of shame.

You know? The devil can put in somebody a mark that identifies them with shame.

I don't know who I am talking to but, maybe in your life, there is something that identifies you with shame and reproach, God is saying in this season, he will take it away.

God will remove that mark from you from the generations after you to the point that it will never be known that you had it in Jesus name.

I invite you this Sunday. Friend, don't miss the Sunday Service Double For Shame.

God is inviting us to take away the mark of reproach in our life in the name of Jesus Christ.

Somebody might ask me a question, how do I know that there are marks of reproach in my life?

Let me give you some marks and then we will pray.

- You become the laughing stock.
- You have to endure the ridicule.
- You are mocked and you become the scoffing of the onlookers.

Those are marks of reproach.

CHAPTER | BEWARE OF SIN

Be careful even with your own life.

You know the story of Samson?

Samson had the mark of reproach on him. They removed his eyes, shaved him because the devil wanted to ashamed him.

Friend, listen to me.

The Bible says in Proverbs 18:3 GNT

Sin and shame go together. Lose your honor, and you will get scorn in its place.

Sin brings shame. Be careful with sin. It can bring humiliation in your life.

Samson was playing around sex. He was playing around prostitutes and the devil humiliated him.

Beware of sin. I say beware of sin.

I'm talking also about the secret sin which no one can see. The sin that you do in in hiding there. Beware of that kind of sin.

Otherwise, you will become the laughing stock. People will mock you because of yourself.

Case 1 | Theft

You steal. And then they catch you. What is it? It brings shame. They will mock you. They will ask you where is your God?

Case 2 | Formication

You are sleeping with men all over there and they catch you. What is it? Isn't it shameful?

CHAPTER | NO ONE WILL ASK YOU AGAIN WHERE IS YOUR GOD.

Another mark of shame is when the enemies always ask you, Where is your God?

Psalm 115:2 KJV

Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?

This mark of shame can also be because of yourself, because you are not walking by faith, but you are walking by sight.

At some point for example, if in your life, you are just there begging after people,  "Oh my rent! I have to pay my rent! .
Can you help me for my rent? The fees of my children?"

If you have always your eyes on people,  the Bible says very clearly in the book of Psalm.

Psalm 34:5 KJV

They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

You see? Shame occurs a times in our lives because our eyes are on people.

May you never have your eyes on people under heaven. Are you hearing me word of life?

It is shameful. Why? Because they will ask you, Where is your God? Why are you always coming to ask us for money while we see you going always to Church?

Can I challenge somebody today from now?

If you want your life not to be a life of shame and reproach, have your eyes on God. Wait upon God.

It's shameful to sleep with men before they give you money. That is a shame.

CHAPTER | NO MORE TEARS

Another mark of reproach is when your life is characterised by unending tears.

Psalm 16:11 KJV

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

God did not call you for a life of hopelessness.
No.

Most of the time, we live the life of reproach and shame because of hopelessness.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

And I want to tell somebody that, for you, as long as you are living, there is hope for you.

Say with me ... There is hope for me.

Why is there hope for you?

1- There is hope because you are living.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

2- There is hope because God is alive.

Job 19:25 KJV
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

3- There is hope for you because when all the doors are closed There is always one door that is open. The door of the supernatural door.

Revelation 3:8 KJV
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Can you stop crying my friend?

God has vowed that there will be no more shame in your life and for every situation where you have suffered shame, He will turn things around.
Hallelujah.

CHAPTER | SHAME WILL CEASE WHEN PEOPLE SEE.

Micah 7:10 KJV
Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

Shame is not part of your life. Shame is part of the enemies of God. Not you. But the enemies of God.

Disgrace, shame, reproach are not your portion.

Time has come where people must see your God.

For that, you need the violence of faith. What iis it about?

Pray Until Something Happen. That is the violence of faith.

Listen. Look at you. You pray and when you see nothing, you give up, "Ah! I think I pray. I don't see anything. I get discouraged".

As long as people don't see, you will still be in shame and reproach.

Now listen to me. Shame and reproach cease when people see. For people to see, you must be violent, you must be determined.

Case 1 | Elijah

Elijah prayed until fire fell. 

When people saw the fire, they bowed before him.

As long as there was nothing to show, they were mocking him saying, "Yeah, look at this man. He's praying and nothing is happening".

He continued to pray until they saw. When they saw, they shouted, "The Lord is God. The Lord is God. The Lord is God".

Case 2 | Elisha

Elijah and Elisha were walking together and people were mocking him because there was nothing to show.

As long as people don't see, shame and reproach will never cease.

2 Kings 2:14-15 KJV
And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

[15] And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

You see? When they saw Elisha parting the River Jordan, all of them came to bow and said, "The spirit of Elijah has fallen upon him" and they bowed before him.

Why ? Because they saw.

That's why I say, As long as people don't see, shame and reproach will never cease

Case 3 | Abraham, Isaac and Joseph.

I told you yesterday that people who came to Abraham said,

Genesis 21:22 KJV
And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that thou doest:

Likewise, the people who rejected Isaac came back to him and said

Genesis 26:28 KJV
And they said, We saw certainly that the Lord was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, even betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee;

Look at Joseph

Genesis 39:2-3 KJV
And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. [3] And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.

CHAPTER | FINAL WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Look at Hannah. It is only when she held her Samuel that the mockeries of Penina ceased.

1 Samuel 1:27 KJV
For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

Mockeries will cease when people see.

Friend, don't give up until you carry the proofs in your hand.

This Word of Life, I know. People can say whatever they can say. It is because there are things they don't see. That's why they are looking at us funny.

But I know that people will see.

Go to Isaiah chapter sixty. The Bible says ...

Isaiah 60:1-3 KJV
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

[2] For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

[3] And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

You see?

The nations will see the glory and they will come. The Gentiles will come when they will see.

Listen to me. Don't blame those who mock you.
Blame yourself.

Continue. Continuity is the order of the day. People will believe if they see.
Hallelujah. They will only believe if they see.

Micah seven verse ten ... "Then my enemies will see..."

Those who are mocking my faith will see the proofs of my faith.

Those who are mocking my marriage will see the settlement, the restoration, the restitution of my marriage.

Those who mock my children will see them saved and delivered.

Those who are mocking me financially will see me building houses. They will see me providing for others.

Those who are mocking me because of whatever they can't see now  will see and will shut their mouth.

The Bible says

Acts 4:14 KJV
And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

My friend, receive the grace to be perseverant. Receive the grace of resilience. Receive the grace of determination. Receive the grace of working hard in diligence. Receive the grace of staying and standing in the presence of the Lord until something happened. Until you get the result.

This time round, my friend, don't get discouraged the way you used to.

My late bishop believed in me when he saw what he saw. For example, when he saw the Work Permit in my hand, he believed that this man Kasuku has something.

And you know what?

I remember that he blessed me with one thousand dollars all the way from Congo because he saw

Don't blame those who mock you. Don't blame those who laugh at you.

Work to have proofs. Work to have thing to show.

After Jesus died, the Bible says

Acts 1:3 KJV
To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

You see? Jesus showed all the disciples the proofs that he was alive.

You will have the proofs of your faith and that is what will shut the mouth of your mockers

Work hard and believe in God. Work hard and believe in God. Be determined until you get something in your hand.

That is when your mockers will be silenced.

CHAPTER | CLOSING PRAYERS

Lift your voice where you are and start praying this morning and tell God Lord thank you for your word of today. Lord I thank you and bless your name.
Hallelujah.
Hallelujah. No more shame in my life. I will no more be a laughing stock. I will not endure the ridicule anymore. Hallelujah. I will not become the scoffing of the onrookers. The enemy will never ask me again where is my God. My life from now will never be a life of tears again. I declare I have hope and because I am alive I have hope because my God is alive.
I declare and I decree today is my giggal day. This season is my giggal season. Any trace or mark of reproach by the blood of Jesus it is taken away from me in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. Thank you because you will open my womb everybody will see that am blessed of you father thank you because you are rolling away the report from me in the name of Jesus Christ thank you for the restoration thank you for the restitution thank you for the compensation in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God never ever will I suffer shame again in my life never ever I will suffer shame in my life thank you almighty God because you are my God and because you live I know that I can face tomorrow because you live.
Hallelujah. All shame is gone. Hallelujah because I know you hold my future. It is the promise of God for me and I will enjoy it in the land of the living. In the name of the father, in the name of the son, in the name of the Holy Spirit. I have prayed. And I say amen.
Wow. Were you blessed? Share the message with somebody. Come this Sunday. There is something great that God will do for your life. He will confirm his word. Isaiah sixty over will become your identity in the name of Jesus Christ. Any mark of reproach will be rolled away from your life forever. As if it has never existed. This Sunday will be a Sunday of anointing.
The anointing of God will break the yoke of shame and reproach in somebody's life in the name of Jesus Christ. Come expectant and God has something in store for you. Let's meet tomorrow as we continue this teaching. I believe it is ah it's it's I believe it is exciting. Isn't it? Good. Thank you. Have a good day. Day of blessing, day of favour, day of open door, day of grace, your portion in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment