Wednesday 10 May 2023

WEDNESDAY FASTING AND RAYER | 10-05-2023 | O LORD, STRENGTHEN MY HANDS

 WEDNESDAY FASTING AND RAYER | 10-05-2023 | O LORD, STRENGTHEN MY HANDS



● Nehemiah 6:9 Now therefore, [O God], strengthen my hands.


● Like Nehemiah, open your hands and make those covenant-prayers with faith ... 


1 | NOTHING WILL BE LOST FROM MY HAND


● Jesus says in John 17:12, "Those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost ..." ... 


● Father, anything precious you have given me ( relationships, marriage, job, money, children,... ) will be kept and none will be  lost


2 | NOTHING WILL BE STOLEN FROM MY HAND


● Jesus says in John 10:29 "... No man is able to pluck out of my Father's hand what My Father gave me..."


● Father, no witch and no devil will pluck out of my hand what you gave me


3 | THE LORD IS A WALL OF FIRE AROUND ME


● God says in Zech 2:5, " I will be unto you a wall of fire round about, ..." 


● Father, surround my life, my house, my properties, my loved ones with fire


4. | WHAT MY HAND TOUCHES SHALL PROSPER


Gen 39:3 The LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.


● Make your own prayer ...


● In the Name of Jesus Christ!


✍ Pst T.D. Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment