Tuesday 9 May 2023

TUESDAY 08-05-2023 | DAY 30 | YOUR HAND ON THE NECK OF YOUR ENEMIES

 TUESDAY 08-05-2023 | DAY 30  | YOUR HAND ON THE NECK OF YOUR ENEMIES



● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE!


● Genesis 49:8-9, "Judah, ... Your hand will be on the neck of your enemies..."


● The one who has his hand on the neck of another is undoubtedly the one who is victorious in a duel. May your enemy be afraid to rouse you. You are indeed a lion’s cub! Your King and Saviour is the lion of the tribe of Judah! 


Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ...


● I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principality and might and dominion.. ( Eph 2:6 /20-22)


● I will pursue my enemies and overtake them. ...They will fall under my feet” ( Ps 18:37-38)


● “I lift up a standard against any flood the enemy would try to bring into my life”  ( Isaiah 59:19)


✍ Pst T.D. Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment