Friday 5 May 2023

SATURDAY 29-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 20 | PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

 SATURDAY 29-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 20 | PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS



● Father, In the Name of Jesus Christ, I thank you because ...


● In this season, I am moving forward. 


● In this season, I am changing level. 


● In this season, the power of resurrection is breaking stagnation in my life.


● In this season, I will never be identified with stagnation, setback and delay again. Breakthrough is my new name from henceforth.


● In this season, I will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. 


● My breakthrough will shock and surprise my friends and the people who know me ( Gen 38:28-29)


● In this season, Those who have scorned me in the past will announce my celebration ( Gen 45:26 )


● In this season, My breakthrough shall manifest my life ( Acts 12:7 )


✍️ Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment