Saturday 6 May 2023

SATURDAY 06-05-2023 | ENOUGH !! IT MUST STOP !! 40 DAYS OF UNCOMMON PROOFS DAY 27

 SATURDAY 06-05-2023 | ENOUGH !! IT MUST STOP !! | 40 DAYS OF UNCOMMON PROOFS DAY 27



● To be a burden to others is not God's plan for me. "Enough. It must stop". ( Deut 1:6) 


● To live as a beggar is shameful. "Enough. It must stop". ( Ps 37:25)


● People around me should no more identify me as a beggar. "Enough. It must stop". ( 2 Sam 4: 4)


● I have allowed long enough people to pull me down more than lift me up. "Enough. It must stop". ( Ps 1:1 )


● Time to let others decide on how I feel is over.  ( Phil 4:4 )


● Why sleeping with men and women not married to me? No more lowering my  standard.  "Enough. It must stop". ( 1 Cor 6: 18-20 )


● I have cried enough. Lord,  wipe away tears off my face. "Enough. It must stop".  ( Isa 25:8 )


✍🏽Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment