Monday 8 May 2023

MONDAY 08-05-2023 | DAY 29 | TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD

 MONDAY 08-05-2023 |  DAY 29  | TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD



●  SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE


● Hebrews 10:7, "Then said I, Lo, I come ( in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.


● Anytime you hear the Word Of God, put your name in the place of pronouns or nouns in Scripture and make it yours in prayer and it shall be yours.


FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I DECLARE...


● I shall not beg to eat.  

● I shall not be ashamed.  

● I am not be cursed. 

● I shall not be despised  

● I shall not be a victim of accidents.  

● I shall not be sorrowful. 

BUT,

● I am great.  

● I am fruitful. 

● I am victorious. 

● I am celebrated. 

● I am successful. 

● I am favoured.  

● I am blessed in abundance. 

● I am called Wonderful.  


✍🏽Pst TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment