Friday 5 May 2023

MONDAY 01-05-2023 | MAY, MY MONTH OF DILIGENCE

 MONDAY 01-05-2023 | MAY, MY MONTH OF DILIGENCE



🙂 HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!


● Diligence is the gateway to dominion. 


● A diligent man will naturally rule. A slothful man will naturally be a dependent man.


● In Proverbs 12:24, the Bible says ... “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.” 


● In the Name Of Jesus Christ, in May 2023, Father, I pray …


● Let procrastination die


● Let laziness die


● Let excuses die


● Let postponement die


● Empower me for dominion


● For the grace of speed


● Let everything my hand holds prospers


● Let me command a strange order of favour and wealth transfer after the order of Joseph


● Nothing will be stolen or destroyed from my hand


● Everything the enemy has stolen is coming back into my hands.


✍ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment