Friday 5 May 2023

FRIDAY 28-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 19 | LIVING GOD

 FRIDAY 28-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 19 | LIVING GOD



● In Job 19:25, we read this ... "I know [that] my redeemer liveth, and [that] he shall stand at the latter [day] upon the earth"


● Job made this confession in the midst of pain and the furnace of trial. The obscurity of his situation never made him doubt the reality of a living God .


● I don't know what you go through but be encouraged. God is the living God. 


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU TODAY BECAUSE...


● You are not like idols who have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear and mouth but can't talk. Psalms 135:15-17


● Men may ignore me. But you see me where nobody else can. 


● You have ears, and you can hear and answer my prayers 


● You are compassionate and can feel what I feel. 


● You have hands, and you can touch me!


✍️ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment