Tuesday 11 April 2023

TUESDAY 11-04-2023 | DAY 3 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | HE IS RISEN



 TUESDAY 11-04-2023 |  DAY 3 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | HE IS RISEN


● Shekinah Greetings Word Of Life!!!


● Hallelujah ! Hallelujah ! He is Risen ! He is not in the tomb ! Rejoice ! Hallelujah !


● What does resurrection mean? Resurrection means 4 things:


1- God never lies

"He is risen, as He said..." ( Mt 28:6 )


2- Relocation

"He is risen! He is not here." ( Mk 16:6 )


3- Open door

"... The stone rolled away from the sepulcher." ( Lk 24:2 )


4- Death is not final. Jehovah has the final say

"O grave, where is your victory?" ( 1 Cor 15:55 )


●  IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THIS SEASON IS BLESSED FOR YOU AS YOUR RESURRECTION SEASON, YOUR BREAKTHROUGH SEASON, YOUR GO-FORWARD SEASON, YOUR OPEN DOORS SEASON, IN JESUS' NAME!


PRAYER SESSION


FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I PRAISE YOU THIS RESURRECTION SEASON BECAUSE


Exo 14:13, "The Egyptians I see today, I will never see them again."


Deut 28:7, "The LORD will cause my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face; they come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways.

 

Isa 56:17, "Every obstacle to my uncommon breakthrough shall be cleared away"

 

Phil 3:12, "I will press on, that I may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me"

 

Phi 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

 

2 Tim 1:7,  "God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and self-discipline"

 

✍ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment