Wednesday 5 April 2023

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE | ANAWEZA / GOD IS ABLE | WEDNESDAY 05-04-2023*

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE | ANAWEZA / GOD IS ABLE | WEDNESDAY 05-04-2023*

● Brethren, sons and daughters in the Lord, I don't know what you are going through. I don't know what the devil and his agents are telling you this very hour. I really don't know the deadline in front of you. 

● But one thing I know is that I have heard the Lord telling me to tell you ANAWEZA … HE IS ABLE.  "With him, all things are possible"


● Someone present at the session tonight,...


- you are surrounded with a lot of impossibilities, *PRAISE HIM*

- You are in front of huge mountains, *PRAISE HIM*

- bills to pay? *PRAISE HIM*

- uncurable disease? *PRAISE HIM*

- challenged children? *PRAISE HIM*

- challenged marriage, *PRAISE HIM*


● NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS FOR YOU, ANAWEZA … FOR MY GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! *PRAISE HIM*


● Brethren, I have learnt to take God at his Word.


● In *Mark 9:23* Jesus said to him, If you can believe, ALL THINGS are possible to him that believes.


● When he says ALL, IT IS ALL.  *PRAISE HIM* 


● In *Luke 1:37*, it is written, "For with God nothing shall be impossible.


● I underline in my Bible with God nothing shall be impossible ... with God nothing shall be impossible ...NOTHING... NOTHING ... NOTHING ... NOTHING ...


● *PRAISE HIM* because NOTHING... NOTHING ... NOTHING ... NOTHING ...is impossible with HIM



● IF YOU BELIEVE, SAY/SING WITH ME THIS NIGHT ... ANAWEZA … ANAWEZA …ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH MY GOD!


● SAY/SING AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH, NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS FOR MEN, ANAWEZA … FOR MY GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!


● This NIGHT, God wants to break the limitation of impossibilities in your mind before he breaks the limitation of impossibilities in your life.


●●● CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND CONNECT TO THE FULL PRAISE SESSION



*PASTOR TD KASUKU*

 


No comments:

Post a Comment