Sunday 19 March 2023

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE | MONDAY 20-03-2023 | FROM DISGRACE TO HONOUR*

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE | MONDAY 20-03-2023 | FROM DISGRACE TO HONOUR*




● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I thank you* tonight for bringing down any Goliath standing before me and insulting my God.


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, thank you* for Joel 2:27 is my portion tonight. Thank you because I will never suffer disgrace again in my life. Thank you People will never ridicule me anymore. People will see my God in the name of Jesus Christ.


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, thank you for Joshua 5:9 is my portion tonight. Thank you for turning my tears of sorrow to tears of joy in the name of Jesus Christ.


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, thank you for Micah 7:10* is my portion tonight. Thank you because the people around me, the unbelievers around me, my neighbors, my siblings, my peers will no more ask me where your God is in the name of Jesus Christ.


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I thank you* because those who rejected me will soon respect me in Jesus name.


● Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I thank you because those who laughed at me, will laugh with me.


IN JESUS NAME !


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment