Monday 13 March 2023

DAY 3/9 | 3RD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | HIGH PRAISES OF GOD | MONDAY 13.03.2023*

 *DAY 3/9 | 3RD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | HIGH PRAISES OF GOD | MONDAY 13.03.2023*



● *Psalm 149:6-7 KJV*

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; [7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;


● The High Praises Of God in this text refer to the battle songs which are also called Warfare Praises. 


● They are those praises offered to God in the mouth and with the two edged sword of the God in the hand in the midst of battles.


● Anytime you offer high praises to God, God on his side takes over your battle and executes vengeance against your enemies


*Are you facing any warfare?*


*Today, praise, sing, dance and thank God with the prophetic decrees below:*

 

● *I PRAISE YOU* for destroying every enchantment, assigned for my downfall. *(Numbers 23:23)*


● *I PRAISE YOU* for destroying the effects and operation of evil forces around my house, *(Nehemiah 13:2/Jeremiah 1:19)*


● *I PRAISE YOU* for destroying every power working to keep my dreams unfulfilled. *(Genesis 37:20 / Psalm 145:19)*


● *I PRAISE YOU* for destroying every form of limitation in my life *(1 Chronicles 4:19-20/Zechariah 2:5)*


● *I PRAISE YOU* for wiping out satanic threat, to my existence *(Acts 4:29/Acts 18:10)*


● *I PRAISE YOU* for destroying any power, assigned to make me take foolish risks or foolish decision. *(Matthew 4:6-7)*


● *THANK YOU FATHER* for No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgement, I condemn. ( *Isaiah 54:17*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from me, ( *Isaiah 54:14*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, ( *second Corinthians 10:4*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE every fiery dart of the enemy against me is quenched ( *Ephesians 6:16*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I am redeemed from the curse of the law. 


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I am redeemed from poverty. 


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I am redeemed from sickness and disease. ( *Matthew 8:17*)


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I am redeemed from spiritual death, ( *Galatians 3:13*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I overcome all because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, ( *1 John 4:4*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE because I have power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt me, ( *Luke 10:19*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* BECAUSE I do not have the spirit of fear but power, love, and a sound mind, ( *second Timothy 1:7*).


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for keeping me and my loved ones alive, healthy and well. No devil will cut my life short in Jesus Name!


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for No spell can curse me. 


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for No evil power has effect against me. 


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for No secret arts, no magic curse, no divination, no magic charm, no witchcraft, no sorcery can be used against me, bind me, hold me back, harm me or hurt me. IN JESUS NAME!


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for every evil altar built by the wicked or witches to cause untimely 

death are destroyed and broken tonight.


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for it is written “Every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” *Romans 14:11*


● *I THANK YOU FATHER* for EVERY KNEE OF REBELLION, STUBBORNNESS, DRUNKENNESS, DISEASE, IMMORALITY, MARITAL DISORDER TO BOW AND TO EVERY TONGUE OF ACCUSATION, OPPOSITION, GOSSIP TO CONFESS TO GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST”


Singing ... Bow down and worship Him. Jesus the King of King. Worship Him. Oh worship Him. 


● Whatever troubling you, if it has a name, *IT MUST BOW DOWN* tonight to the name of Jesus! 


● *Ph 2:10* says, "God has highly exalted Jesus and given Him the name which is above every name, that *at the name of Jesus every knee must bow!*


● *Today, bow down before the throne and let anything troubling you bow to the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah!*


- Spirit of failure and stagnation attached to my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Spirit of poverty claiming my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Spirit of sickeness tormenting my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Spirit of death harassing my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Spirit husband/wife and polygamy attacking my marriage, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Witchcraft spirit oppressing my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Power of sin in my life, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


- Spirit of rebellion attacking my children, *BOW NOW IN JESUS NAME!*


*✍ Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment