Thursday 23 February 2023

DAY 26/40 | UNCOMMON PRESERVATION | FRIDAY 24-02-2023

 DAY 26/40 | UNCOMMON PRESERVATION | FRIDAY 24-02-2023




Hebrews 11:23 - By Faith Moses' Parents Hid Him For Three Months After He Was Born, Because They Saw He Was No Ordinary Child, And They Were Not Afraid Of The King's Edict.

● Moses was born in a warfare environnement. At his birth, Pharaoh decreed the murder of all the born male Hebrews.

● Moses' parents overlooked the decree because they saw through the lenses of faith that Moses not as an ordinary child.

● The enemy Pharaoh wanted to kill is the same he lodged in his palace, fed, educated and provided for as a prince for 40 years.

● Again, because Moses was not an ordinary child, God kept him alive for 120 years while Pharaoh wanted him dead prematurely.

● A MESSAGE TO YOU AND FOR YOU

● Today, I have a word of encouragement for you ... IN THE MIDST OF YOUR BATTLES, YOU WILL ENJOY UNCOMMON PRESERVATION BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN ORDINARY PERSON ...

● Pray and confess with faith ...

1- I will not prematurely

2- The battles I go through in my life are a clear indicator that I am not an ordinary man.

3- The same people who fight me and want me dead today. my God will use them to feed me and keep me alive.

4- The very place meant to destroy me will turn to my place of enthronement.

5- He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.


✍️ Pastor T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment