Monday 19 December 2022

CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 2 | MONDAY 19-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG AND HEALED



 CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 2 | MONDAY 19-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG AND HEALED


● Shiloh Greetings Word Of Life 


● In Acts 16:26, Paul and Silas were beaten because of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. 


● Despite the fact that they were bleeding, chained and jailed, instead of complaining, crying, grumbling or holding a pity party, they chose to pray and praise.


● As they did so, 4 things happened. 


● One, there was a violent earthquake. 


● Two, the foundations of the prison were shaken. 


● Three, at once all the prison doors flew open. 


● Four, everyone’s chains came loose.


● What is the lesson?


● Yes you are bleeding. Yes you are hurting. Yes you are in pain. Yes he or she did wrong to you. But it is still possible to be in pain and yet to be in praise.


● As you turn your pain into praise, I see God coming down, healing you, shaking your prison, breaking the chains and opening impossible doors for you


PRAISE SESSION


FATHER,...


● No matter how I feel, I issue a command to my soul and say, "My soul, Praise the Lord..." ( Psalm 103:1)


● Thank you for anointing me with the oil of gladness. I won't live sad and unhappy.  ( Zeph 3:14)


● Thank you for filling my heart with joy and making my face to shine. ( Isaiah 60:1)


● Thank you for your care, your love, your provision ( Phil 4:19)


✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment