Tuesday 27 December 2022

*CROSSOVER PRAISE | DAY 10 | TUESDAY 27-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG WITH JEHOVAH...*



 *CROSSOVER PRAISE | DAY 10 | TUESDAY 27-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG WITH JEHOVAH...*


*SHILOH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*


*Exodus 3:3-15* (KJV) states, “God said unto Moses, I AM that I AM: and He said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”


● When God says, *“I AM that I AM,”* what He is really saying to us is I AM all that you will ever need.


*PRAISE SESSION*


● Need of love ? - *1 John 4:8* says, “God is love.”


● Need of someone to care about you? - *1 Peter 5:7* says, “God careth for you”


● Need of comfort ? - *John 14:18* says, “I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you”


● Need of peace ? - *John 14:27* says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you"


● Need of joy ? - *Psalms 35:9* says, “My soul shall be joyful in the Lord...”


● Need of direction and guidance? - *John 14:6* says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.”


● Need of healing ? - *Exodus 15:26* says, "I [am] the LORD that healeth thee."


● Need of provision ? *Philippians 4:19* says, "My God shall supply all your need"


● Need of protection? - *Psalms 91:4* says, "He shall cover thee with his feathers..."


*Pst T.D. KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment