Wednesday 13 September 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DIFFERENCE ⏪ DAY 13 "THE POWER OF THE WILL"


SCRIPTURE
John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time [in that case], he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? 
Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen [doth gather] her brood under [her] wings, and ye would not! 
Luke 18:41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.

God has provided to you a free will he has vowed to respect. He cannot heal you, bless you or do anything great for you if you don't want to. 

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FREE WILL

1st truth : God never forces his will over any man's life

Revelation 3:20 : I stand at the door and I knock [ . . . if you open i will enter, if not i will pass ...]

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

2nd truth: God never demands us to do what he has not empowered us to do so that it cannot be a burden unto us but rather a joy.

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

3rd truth: From Scriptures, it is a curse to do things as imposed, as a burden or as forced to because doing so is a clear sign that my heart is not involved and when my heart is not involved, it has no blessing from the Lord in it. 
2 Corinthians 8:12 For if there be first a willing mind, [it is] accepted according to that a man hath, [and] not according to that he hath not. [when it is not willing it is not accepted] 
Philemon 1:14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly. 
1 Peter 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof],not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;


MY PRAYER TODAY . . . 

My God and my Father, I submit my will to your will today in the Name of Jesus Christ !



➽➽➽➽➽➽ ➽➽➽➽➽➽

JESUS IS LORD ! 




Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment