Friday 25 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 25 "BREAKING HINDRANCES TO SALVATION"


SCRIPTURES
"Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And ALL FLESH SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD." (Luke 3:5-6)
From today's Scripture, it appears clearly that there are many hindrances to the salvation of men. In order for the unsaved to be saved, 

  • Every valley must be filled, 
  • Every mountain and hill must be brought low; 
  • The crooked must be made straight, 
  • The rough ways must be made smooth
This can be possible only through prayers. Let us pray today to break the hindrances to the salvation of our loved ones, neignbours, colleagues in the Name of Jesus Christ !

PRAYERS

😊 My God my Father,  

I pray for those who are in the valley of decision. In the name  of Jesus, I stand against any double minded spirit, any spirit of doubt, any spirit of unbelief hindering their decision for Christ. Let this valley be filled today in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

James 1:6-8 (KJV)

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

😊 My God my Father,  

I pray to cast down any spirit of pride, any spirit of arrogance, any spirit of self exaltation, any spirit of disobedience and any evil argument opposing and resisting the knowledge of God. Let this mountain and hill hindering salvation be brought low today in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV) 

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

😊 My God my Father,  

I pray that  the power of your light  exposes and makes powerless any satanic manipulation, tricks and lies which hinder the salvation of my loved ones and keep them slaves of the evil one  Let the crooked be made straight today in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Isaiah 42:16 (KJV) 

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them."

😊 My God my Father,  

In the Precious Name Of Jesus, I stand against any anguish of spirit, any cruel bondage of the devil, any sorrowful spirit, any demonic hardship, any demonic oppression, any financial, material or physical limitation hindering people from hearing the Gospel. Let the rough ways  be made smooth today in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Exodus 6:9 (KJV)

"And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage."

😊 My God my Father,  

I believe your power is breaking down every hindrance and therefore causing  all flesh everywhere in the world  to see the salvation of God today through any evangelism channel (Internet, Books, Televisions, Radios,  ...)  in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Luke 3: 6 (KJV) 

"And ALL FLESH SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD."

😊 My God my Father,  

I thank you for saving multitude through me today  in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!


🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

JESUS IS LORD !





Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya



No comments:

Post a Comment