Tuesday 22 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 22 "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP"



SCRIPTURE
"And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed." (Exodus 17:11)

Like Moses, IF YOU KEEP TIRELESSLY YOUR HANDS UP, YOU WILL PREVAIL OVER THE AMALEKITES. IF YOU LET THEM DOWN, AMALEK WIL PREVAIL. 

LET US PRAY FOR POWER TO KEEP OUR HANDS UP ...

😤 My God my Father,

Help me to find strength in you so that my hands will be kept up until the Amalekites are completely destroyed. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!
IT IS WITEN IN 1 Samuel 30:6 David was in great distress because the people in their bitterness said he should be stoned. They were thinking of their sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God.

😤 My God my Father,

Renew my spiritual strength, renew my emotional strength, my physical strength so that my hands will be kept up until the Amalekites are completely destroyed. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!
IT IS WITEN IN Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

😤 My God my Father,

Take away the Amalekites blocking my way to my promise land. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!
IT IS WITEN IN Isaiah 57:14 (KJV)  And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

😤 My God my Father,

DECLARE | Father, empower me with your strength so that my hands will fight the Amalekites in the valley until they are completely destroyed. I declare I wil not die in the valley but I will overcome In the Name of Jesus. Amen!
IT IS WITEN IN Psalms 23:4 (KJV)  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalms 84:6 (KJV)  Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

😤 My God my Father,

By your Spirit increase my strength to the next level until I appear in Zion in your presence. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!

IT IS WITEN IN Psalms 84:7 They go from strength to strength; every one of them in Zion appeareth before God (until they see God in Zion).
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment