Thursday 20 April 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF INFALLIBLE PROOFS ⏪ DAY 19 "4 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OPEN DOORS"



SCRIPTURE

Isaiah 45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

KEY STATEMENT

It is important to recognize the fact that it takes power to open doors. There are 2 kinds of doors : spiritual and physical. 

The opening of physical doors answers to the opening of spiritual doors.  It means in other words that when spiritual doors are closed, every effort to open physical door is in vain.

When the people who came back from captivity desired to rebuild the temple, financial doors  were closed. There was no way the duty would be fulfilled until the doors in heaven were opened as we read in Isaiah 45:1-3,
"Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
[2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
[3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."
4 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OPEN DOORS

We learn from this text 4 powerful truths concerning open doors: 

1st truth : You command open doors through the anointing

In verse 1, God calls Cyrus, "my anointed ..."

2nd truth : Open doors is not man's doing. It is God's doing

Still in verse 1, God reveals to Cyrus that it will not take hunan's hand but God's hand to open the doors. He says,
"I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 
3rd truth : Open doors answer to God's leading and guidance

In verse 2, God says to Cyrus,
"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron"

4th truth : Powers of darkness are powers behind closed doors

In verse 3 God reveals to Cyrus that darkness is the cause behind closed doors. He says,
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am there​ God of Israel." 
PROPHETIC PRAYERS

PRAYER 1 | Father, I belong to you by the virtue of the covenant with you. All that I have belongs to you. My family belongs to you. My children belong to you. My money belongs to you. Take charge and take control. Only, I pray that you help me to never break nor despise my covenant with you in the Name of Jesus Christ!
"Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time [was] the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine." (Ezekiel 16:8)
"For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant." (Ezekiel 16:59)
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽

PRAYER 2 | Father, I pray that you help me to always remember and keep my covenant with you so that everything concerning me stand to the glory and honor of your name in the Name of Jesus Christ. 
"Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant." (Ezekiel 16:60)
"And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD" (Ezekiel 16:62)
"That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, [but] that by keeping of his covenant it might stand." (Ezekiel 17:14)
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽

PRAYER 3 | Father, overturn whaever is to be overturned in this country, in our lives, in our families, in our places of work in the Name of Jesus Christ.
"I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [him]." (Ezekiel 21:27)
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽

PRAYER 4 | Father, we pray that in the name of Jesus Christ, any work of the enemy be destroyed. We pray that no foot troubles us anymore, no power of darkness troubles us anymore, no hoofs of beast trouble us anymore in the Name of Jesus Christ.
"I will destroy also all the beasts thereof from beside the great waters; neither shall the foot of man trouble them any more, nor the hoofs of beasts trouble them." (Ezekiel 32:13)

🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

JESUS IS LORD !




Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya


No comments:

Post a Comment